Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wale

Trey Songz - Ready

54 posts in this topic

2r2175h.jpgLeaked..Views?
01. Panty Droppin (Intro) 1:2602. Neighbors Know My Name 3:0603. I Invented Sex Ft. Drake 4:0704. I Need A Girl 3:3405. One Love 4:1606. Does He Do It 2:5807. Say Aah Ft. Fabolous 3:2708. LOL :-) Ft. Gucci Mane And Soulja Boy Tell 'Em 4:0709. Ready To Make Luv 1:2110. Jupiter Love 4:3411. Be Where You Are 3:5912. Successful Ft. Drake 4:2613. Black Roses 3:3314. Love Lost 3:4315. Hollalude 1:1616. Holla If Ya Need Me 4:0517. Yo Side Of The Bed 4:10

He has a song with Soulja Boy & Gucci Mane?!! He should kill himself. Will download and evaluate.

*drools at picture*

He has a song with Soulja Boy & Gucci Mane?!! He should kill himself. Will download and evaluate.
song title is sick doe

''Shawty just text me, says she wanna sex me, LOL ;-), LOL ;-), shawty sent a Twitpic, sayin' come & get this, LOL ;-), LOL ;-)...''f*ck OFF, BANGER! Banged it out about 20 times in the last couple of hours.

Yeah that tune actually isn't that bad.On the whole the album is average, was expecting abit more. I don't think he is reaching his full potentialInvented Sex (without Drake on is so much better)Neighbours know my nameSuccessfulHolla if ya need me& I need a girlAre probs the best tracks

Album is weak. Only a few good tunes.Black roses>>>>>One of the best tunes ive heard from him.

Album is weak. Only a few good tunes.Black roses>>>>>One of the best tunes ive heard from him.

Set me link

Oh yeah how could i forget black roses, its big!

*drools at picture*
Innit, makes me think bad thingsWill downloadHope he doesn't let me down. I always expect so much of him.

Yeah that tune actually isn't that bad.On the whole the album is average, was expecting abit more. I don't think he is reaching his full potentialInvented Sex (without Drake on is so much better)Neighbours know my nameSuccessfulHolla if ya need me& I need a girlAre probs the best tracks
+Panty DroppingBlack RosesYo Side Of The BedThat's off the top of my headAlbum is sick. Trey has matured nuff... still remember when 'Just gotta make it' dropped.

The tune with Fabolous is a hot pile of sh*t. I really like Holla If You Need Me, I like the album more now i have listened to it a few times, but i still think there is something missing.

WTFAlbum is kinda on point.../Need to listen to 'Anticipation'.

"Reached for the handshake got a hug"..

album is pie imo,
*facepalms* album is too much!!! been listening to it on my journeys, giving it the headphone treatment has worked.top 3 for me this year, and defo his best work.