Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2deal2

Reggae Reggae Food Show, BBC 2, 8.30pm

25 posts in this topic

Caribbean Food Made Easy aka Reggae Reggae Food Show, BBC 2, 8.30pmNew four-part Caribbean cookery series in which passionate food enthusiast Levi Roots travels around Jamaica and across the UK showing how to bring sunshine flavours to your kitchen.Levi returns to Jamaica where he grew up to cook spicy lamb in his childhood village; eat delicious yam mash with the family of Jamaican Olympic hero Usain Bolt; and show how to barbecue fish Caribbean style - on the beach.b00mf3h1_512_288.jpg

levi roots is a bad man. I see him out raving one time and man was wearing a gold suit.

:lol:don,the way he came onto dragons den selling his sauce n now hes got his own show!

yam punch????lordomercy

hdfhhdhdfhfklfhdkdfdfdfdfpum pum levi >>>>

Fully proud of this man. Enjoyed the opener, will be watching the other episodes.

Good show, I like this guy.LMAO @ "Feel up the pum pum"

wow did he really say that, need to lock in frm the start next week.

lol at that pic, his face, the pepperahaawonder if he will teach em how to blend a 'tear off panty'

lol at that pic, his face, the pepperahaawonder if he will teach em how to blend a 'tear off panty'
i can come show u about tare off panty.start off by getting a deep wok and make sure the meat is placed in the middle.then move the meat around whilst in the wok and infuse the juices together from the marinade and the meat.once browned off, make sure the wok is oven proof and put it ona low heat for a good 40-50 minutes so it can reach its full potentialonce done remove the meat from the wok and you will see the juices just run out the meat.place ona plate, bon appitite

i can come show u about tare off panty.start off by getting a deep wok and make sure the meat is placed in the middle.then move the meat around whilst in the wok and infuse the juices together from the marinade and the meat.once browned off, make sure the wok is oven proof and put it ona low heat for a good 40-50 minutes so it can reach its full potentialonce done remove the meat from the wok and you will see the juices just run out the meat.place ona plate, bon appitite
seen

seen
the meat would be the thing u put ona plate for the person to bon appetite fam.Mobb Deep - Got It Twisted.mp3Accept (Alt + C), Save As (Alt + S), Decline (Alt+D)

jamaican pepperpot looks different to guyanese pepperpot.

jamaican pepperpot looks different to guyanese pepperpot.
true...

How can I just eat dinner and this show make me feel hungry

Achima/AckeeMade mum watch thisdinner wil be lively 2mro