Ledley King

Guest M12

Guest Cipher

Ledley king even though nearly crippled by his injury is still one of the best CB's in the league.It may be unfair to Michael Dawson BUT it isn't as someone said like Ledley just knocks out a few off the wrist while everyone trains, he swims a lot and does training that doesn't swell up his knee-cap.He also gives 100% when he plays, so I don't see how its unfair. He trains as much as he can, and plays as much as he can, its not as if he chooses not to the same training as the rest of the team.His injury has also made him lose some pace - though he is still very quick, I rememeber at one point before the injury got to the state it was in now, he was far and away the fastest player at spurs, faster than Lennon even.Theirry Henry (arguably the greatest player to play in the premiership) also said of all the prem CB's he's played against he was the most difficult, also one of the most sporsmanlike

"I don't like defenders who hold the shirts of other players. The only defender here who doesn't do that and sometimes still gets the ball off my feet easily is Ledley King."He is the only guy who doesn't hold players. He will get the ball off you without you even noticing. For me, that is a good defender."He plays without any contact yet is somehow still strong and gets the ball without doing any fouls."
Tbh what more can you sayHe is one of those players you look at and generally feel its a shame about his injuries because he could have been so much more, whether or not you think he would still be at spurs.

Bait Ledley's the only spurs player that "arrys" drinking ban dont apply to either.
Ledley is Mr Spurs Mr Tottenham he can do anything he wants and get away with it
kool, a drunk cripple as Mr Tottenham. Your club keeps that flag flying.
Allow the drunk talk we all know where it stemmed from

Bait Ledley's the only spurs player that "arrys" drinking ban dont apply to either.
Dunno, I think Harry's probably speeched him... Besides we all know he says there is a drinking ban, but we all know its a use your brain drinking ban, for example if you want a drink go somewhere lowkey i.e not a West End nightclub and if you do want to go to a nightclub then don't drink and stumble out getting pap'd.

He is one of those players you look at and generally feel its a shame about his injuries because he could have been so much more, whether or not you think he would still be at spurs.
He wouldn't, we all know this, even Spurs fans, they would have gladly sent him off as long as he didnt go Arsenal...