What Do You Think Football Will Be Like In Around 50years Time?

bane

First off all I doubt there will be officials anymore will be computer type linesmen who go up and down the pitch on some type of line. Will also be some sensor type thing that will flash a light if the ball crosses the line.The way technolagy is advancing wouldnt be suprised to be seeing clones of Pele and Messi in the future if people get there DNA or even Robots playing football on some PES 99 everything flex.Add yours.

It will be a huge disaster zone due to sky sports and people probably under the influence making thread after thread. I know The scousers lost tonight and its cause for celebration but its still early in the season so sleep it off mate and all will be forgotten in the morning

Guest M12 Part 2

faster and stronger.i honestly believe pace and strength will have a far greater importance than technical skill and the players without these two assets will have to be ABSOLUTELY SICK to be effective

and people probably under the influence making thread after thread. I know The scousers lost tonight and its cause for celebration but its still early in the season so sleep it off mate and all will be forgotten in the morning
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT C3PO?