I just want clean english neighbours

Captain Planet

Im ''black british'' and on boith sides have Jamaicans.No problems really, just the familys garden to the left looks like sh*t, no grass when all the houses on the road originally had grass/turf. Sometimes i hear the boy to my right getting blasted by his mum (he is weird, anti social quiet, lacks confidence and his mum dont help him).Quite a few blacks on my road no real problems since a few of the yoots moved out/went pen.One family, the dad he is some kinda of asian, i dunno a guess would be Iranian, of light complexion, his wife always wears the same clothes every day. Black trousers and a white shirt. She must have a wardrobe only filled with black trousers and white shirts, he must be controlling / influencing her on some way.Certain times she is trimming her front garden grass with a sissors, her front gargden is ever so neat, her childer hardly come out to play. Husband nearly got handled one time when he tried not to give back some yoots football after it had got kicked over into his garden and they climbed over.Feds all came. next day i see him making his fence higher. Some racist white family live up the top of the rod and my bredrins fam had a fe runnings with them. Otherthan that, everything jigga.O and some battymen live across the road, they own two houses next 2 each other.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bare heads getting deleted when i get home

Next door was converted into a bedsit, 2 african men, 1 polish girl and an english couple.The polish girl has knocked on the door crying asking for money sooo any times.The africans always argue so loud and have bonfires every other day.The couple fight on the street screaming, play music loud all hours, jump over our fence and take eggs if the chicken has layed and also once they thought no one was in they jumped over and started playin on the trampoline.I just want normal neighbours.
LMFAO

Guest Flat Ericó
allow living next to racist white people. just live next to africans.
6374_1133250847156_1103841675_30428957_6511142_n.jpg
wow, thats mad
No thats G.O.A.T.
Almost lol'd then I realised you made this post thus earning yourself another anti-lol.

wow this topic is jokes lolmy neighbors are bless i live next to a Chinese family who owns a few Chinese restaurants and has their own maid and my other neighbors are this white family who are quite as f*ck the bread winner is some solicitor.. kinda bless stillhowever Across the road some white ppl must of rented their house to some nasty Africans, those mofo's were so nasty that they got dashed out the yard. And to make sh*t worse the house owners must of got some next guys to come in their yard with gas mask on to clean out the yard lol.

my neighbours are safetheres a bunch of little youts(oldest is probably 12 but one of them is bloody old like 16/17 mus be) who play out side, none a dem cant play football, none a dem ain got no skills, everyday them go out there and jus volley the f-in ball, im surprised they ain smashed a window yet *touch wood*never see them play kick ups, never see dem play any kind of skill developin gamesthat older yout should be showin them things, but hes jus down for the volley sh*tthen theres the nittys, they always clean up after themselves, u gta give them that

i got an asian family on one side...nuff of dem in there. Other side black woman and her scrub of a son. Across the road from me though was the local shotter...whos had his car smashed up, door kicked in and windows smashed tooooo many times. So they finally moved out. Oh and a special mention to the unidentified african guys who just drink, make noise and try an move to every female that walk past them. I effing hate them!

neighbours are bless we all move at the same time..since it was new houses and sh*t..next door got people from the same country Sierra Leonean-Lebanese kind of people..bless always send some food, and nigerian at the other side all cool most of the people on the same street went to the same school

Lol @ saying you want to live next to english peopleWhat the f*ck makes you think english people want to live next to a family of nignogs. Leaving watermelons, fried chicken etc everywhere
To be honest i wouldnt mind living next door to middle-class halfiesbut i wouldnt like to live next to some wannabe 'gangstaz' who sell drugs and go around saying things like 'f*ck da government' and blame everyone else for the state of their shitty lives.