Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr Invincible 49

Music That Reminds You Of Great Sporting Moments...

11 posts in this topic

What pieces of music remind you of great sporting moments or sports in general when you hear them?Here are some of mine...Mas Que Nada (remind me when Brazil were at the top of their game in my lifetime anyways and players like Ronaldo was running riot)e.g...or the classic....'Nessun Dorma' - BBC World Cup Theme 1990 BBC World Cup Theme 1998 (too many memories for this one!!! Best world cup for as long as i can remember)BBC Euro 2004 Ads (prob best football ads they have done)BBC Grandstand (SNM)Nike Ad 2004 (papa loves mambo)Three Lions (football's coming home) - i dont even support the english footy team but this tune got to me!!!Chumbawamba- Tubthumping (world cup 98 i think?)Republica - Ready To GoA lil less conversation (nike ads)Samba de janerioman like quincy jones is this one just me?? i swear its not?I just realised alot of these are football tunes but boy....what can i say?

Man basically /threaded the thread

Man basically /threaded the thread
:lol: Thinking the same thing. Man went IN

I've got one song that will dead every tune he's posted.This song actually DEFINES football.

/threadedit full tunes actually hard

That Katherine Jenkins song "A vow to my country" or somthing they played it during the trophy presentation after we beat Chelsea in the CL final i cried more than John Terry

/threadedit full tunes actually hard
Legendary!!!When i was young i always thought the end said"Goooooallll Lazioooo" LOL i dunno why!Also the champions league theme tune is too much. them classical tunes used for football highlights the beauty and art of the game!!!

Nah allow the champions league theme tune. It gets me too scared and nervous.Swear down I have never felt so nervous in my entire life then when that came on just before kick off v barca. Used to like it but not anymore.

Gives me that Saturday feeling...Purely for that classic Sky advert. f*ck the Leeds connotation.