uni advice

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

I would say finish college then.I don't know the ins and outs but my boy is always ranting that his A Level grades are going to limit him.Something about not being able to work for the "big four"...I'm really not sure, says he is going to have to do one course after uni because of it.So yeah...I think A Levels are pretty important.College at 19 is a minor though....it's still free for this year and then your done..Better to do the year for free and see if it's really for you than to take out a loan for tuition and find out your not really feeling it.At least for my course, my first year at uni was the same sh*t as college...so yeah.

why cant u be asked to do the rest?
If you cant be arsed to do A2 why you gonna be arsed to do it at uni?
huh?im just asking a question?like maybe he thinks its too much work etc.only trying to help
read againhe was supporting your argument
I was supporting your argument; just did it a crap way.

Fam, don't go uni unless you are sure what you want to do.Also, why would you pay extra money to get to a level where you can study an undergraduate degree when you could go college, finish off your A-Levels for free? Also, you don't be around 16 year olds. You can't really be serious?