Life Goals

Sub_Zero

I have 10 minutes at work to spare and no-ones in I can talk to. I decided to write down my life goals and having got to 15 I feel like I need some new one's. I'm looking to all of you for inspiration.Name your top 3 life goals, stupid or seriousTop 3 long time1. Travel across Japan.2. Own my own castle/mansion.3. Work in a job I wake up looking forward to.Top 5 short term1. Get an Audi (love the front lights)2. Learn another language3. Bench 100k4. Write a book5. Acquire a close female friend

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TimeBomb

Algeria in the world championships and olympic qualifiers (ice hockey)Work in an ice hockey federation in a gulf country, therefore have money and good place to raise my kids.Be a better muslim.See my daughter become successful.

have my own cooking programme called trap cheflearn som3 more languagesgrodtbecome championship winning nba basketball coach become light heavyweight boxing champion of the worlddiscover some remedies and elixirinvent a time machinecome with a next flowsell a lot of merchandiseheal the world slightlybecome a dragonetc

Guest M12 Part 2
Algeria in the world championships and olympic qualifiers (ice hockey)Work in an ice hockey federation in a gulf country, therefore have money and good place to raise my kids.Be a better muslim.See my daughter become successful.
are u a professional ice hockey player. as in thats your only job and form of income? if so how well does it pay at your level and how old were u when u started?i find it interesting when people are pros in sports that arent bait

are u a professional ice hockey player. as in thats your only job and form of income? if so how well does it pay at your level and how old were u when u started?i find it interesting when people are pros in sports that arent bait
Yeah but the thing is, if i found a slight bit of algerian in my heritage i could probably walk into the algerian ice hockey team, and i'v never played before.

Guest Triple XXX
watch me get a Kenyan or Ugandan ice hockey team up and running
Get me a kenyan passport and ill be down for that.
u serious?coz i can actually get that done
Deadly, star player and all that.
ill holla at my connect see what its sayin

Guest TimeBomb
Yeah but the thing is, if i found a slight bit of algerian in my heritage i could probably walk into the algerian ice hockey team, and i'v never played before.
this aint cool runnings, most of our team play at a good level in their respective leagues, majority play in france, couple play in sweden and we have some who play junior in canada.but yea my job is ice hockey, i play and also work with the algerian ice hockey association.