Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

How do you treat..

49 posts in this topic

gay people irl?I've always wondered this because most of the users give ppl like carpe & venom hard times for being homo ect..In a professional environment i treat them as how i would treat a straight person which is with respect, usually a person's sexuality wouldn't enter my mind if i'm being honest.Behind the scenes though like if i'm at home or with my friends/family gay ppl do get slewed.. why? coz it's normal to do so..How do you lot treat gay people in real life?

treat them normal unless they start chattin sh*t then i pull out all the stops

At work i don't acknowlege them unless i have too.Outside of work they get [more fire]air on the roads [/more fire]

no contact of any kindnot even eye contact

I work with a gay guy.......one time I came into work because my shift had been posted wrong the week before and no one informed me of the change, got angry and shouted out "ahh, you're all gay". Thought I might get into a bit of trouble but he didn't seem to mind.I don't really mind gay people but I don't like people doing gay things, I just don't wanna hear about it or witness it. I don't mean them any harm though but I will use the words as insults.

hahawhat are these stops you pull out

professionally with veiled contemptcasually with humurous contempt

got a friend whose gay, he's a cool guy.

dont even think ive ever met a gay person

hahawhat are these stops you pull out
slew the f*ck out of their gayness

rarely come into contact with them, but yea im not bothered aslong as they keep whatever they do to themselves.recently was seeing a girl who had a best mate who was a gay man, he kept tellin her bullshit like how i werent treating her right etc

carpe is gay? loldont know no gay ppl

Flirting with lesbians is always fun.Havent really had much contact with poofters.

aslong as they dont flaunt that sh*t in my face i have no problem. i shouldnt be able to tell that someone is gaytheres no excuse for being camp gunshot for that

batty man get slew fi dayz/will bun dem man and dey batty wayz/

i dont par with gay people tbh

aslong as they dont flaunt that sh*t in my face i have no problem. i shouldnt be able to tell that someone is gaytheres no excuse for being camp gunshot for that

aslong as they dont flaunt that sh*t in my face i have no problem. i shouldnt be able to tell that someone is gaytheres no excuse for being campgunshot for that
thats what it is.

i say hi to the gays across the road out of politeness all though they are not officially gay. I just have nevr seen any of them with a woman. They live next 2 each other and just act like good neighbours towards each other.My girl being a Hairdresser comes into contact with nuff of them.She has a gay ''associate'' who she no longerreally likes who lives a few doors away. He was a Jehova's Witness lol. I have met him, been polite. But i tell her not to ever bring this guy aroud my new son. Lots of her friends/associates/girls she used 2 know are on this lesbain thing. I slew them. T ell her not to bring them around either. One though is ok. In general im safe/polite to them cos i aint got time to make them feel importat by validating their gay choices with objection/insults.

i say hi to the gays across the road out of politeness all though they are not officially gay. I just have nevr seen any of them with a woman. They live next 2 each other and just act like good neighbours towards each other.My girl being a Hairdresser comes into contact with nuff of them.She has a gay ''associate'' who she no longerreally likes who lives a few doors away. He was a Jehova's Witness lol. I have met him, been polite. But i tell her not to ever bring this guy aroud my new son. Lots of her friends/associates/girls she used 2 know are on this lesbain thing. I slew them. T ell her not to bring them around either. One though is ok. In general im safe/polite to them cos i aint got time to make them feel importat by validating their gay choices with objection/insults.
this is why they get slewed behind close doors

gay people irl?I've always wondered this because most of the users give ppl like carpe & venom hard times for being homo ect..In a professional environment i treat them as how i would treat a straight person which is with respect, usually a person's sexuality wouldn't enter my mind if i'm being honest.Behind the scenes though like if i'm at home or with my friends/family gay ppl do get slewed.. why? coz it's normal to do so..How do you lot treat gay people in real life?
SUCK UR CELLULITE INFESTED MUM.DONT MENTION MY NAME U c*ntABOUT GIVING ME A HARD TIME FOR BEING HOMO /I HAVE GAY FRIENDS. 2 GIRLS AND ONE BREH AND DONT TREAT THEM NO WAY DIFFERENT/THERE ARE LOTS OF BLACK BREHS IN DENIAL AND VERY DL WHO EVEN COME ACROSS AS VERY HOMOPHOBICIN A PROFFESSIONAL ENVT U HAVE TO REAT EVERYONE AS NORMAL OR U CAN GET YOURSELF IN sh*t

like normal, its there business not mine. but will not go out of my way befriend them

Remember i was on the bus and some battyman come sit next to me and there was other spaces free, i got up an moved chair quickly. He saw me do this and so did a few others , did i care? no..