Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Gayle

Lil Wayne, Eminem, Drake, Kanye West

68 posts in this topic

At this point in his career, there isn’t much Lil’ Wayne hasn’t seen or accomplished. Well, except for one thing, record a song with Eminem. By all accounts, that streak may soon be over. Their first collaboration, entitled “Forever”, will be on the soundtrack to the highly anticipated documentary,”More Than A Game.” Aside from Wayne and Em, the song will also feature two of today’s most talked about artists, Kanye West and Drake.While Friday has been the speculated date for its release, the record will indeed surface sometime this week. One thing that is set in stone, however, is the quality.“The record was mastered this past weekend and honestly it sounds better than ever,” said Young Money President Mack Maine.In other Young Money/Cash Money news, Birdman and Wayne are also expected to release their solo albums during the first quarter of 2010. Still riding high off the success to their megahit, “Every Girl“, Young Money will be in New York next week shooting the video for their second single, “Girl You Know“, found on the Young Money compilation album which is set to be released the same date as Lil’ Wayne ’s ‘Rebirth‘ LP.
http://www.karencivil.com/2009/08/25/emine...tter-than-ever/

they are drafting drake into this little hip hop illuminati they got going on.grooming him to be one of the main players in the game.i look forward to this tune

they are drafting drake into this little hip hop illuminati they got going on.grooming him to be one of the main players in the game.
lol it tru

"Young Money President Mack Maine"LOLWTF

Hmm sounds interesting. Wonder who will produce it

OLOLOL TITLE IS ONE OF THE MOST OFF-PUTTING I'VE SEEN.WILL AVOID THIS TRACK AT ALL COSTS.

f*ck the tune, I'm looking forward to the Young Money CD tbh.

they are drafting drake into this little hip hop illuminati they got going on.grooming him to be one of the main players in the game.i look forward to never hearing this tune

yeah drake is the new member in the illuminati, doing work with jay, kanye, mary j and heard he now working with puff

yeah drake is the new member in the illuminati, doing work with jay, kanye, mary j and heard he now working with puff
cant stop wont stop

Hmm sounds interesting. Wonder who will produce it
Boi-1da. Same guy who did Best i ever had

they are drafting drake into this little hip hop illuminati they got going on.grooming him to be one of the main players in the game.
Its so bait !

why is every black man on this illuminati sh*tall my bredjrins dont shut the f*ck up about it... personally i think its all a load of sh*t

^^jocking jay z

"Young Money President Mack Maine"
smh...ZEKES THE PRESIDENT

Its so bait !
drake is half jewish aswell so it would make sense

c/s cipher on how this track looks like a trainwreck

Its so bait !
drake is half jewish aswell so it would make sense
half jewish you know :lol:

TBH the beat has been peppered up enough by Drake and Wayne already.Come like Eminem said he wants to jump on it, and Em's beg friends, that own Drake, said hell no is Drake getting the Eminem feature/collab before we do... sh*t really wasn't needed.

drakeemweezy/yeezydidnt like the way em rode the beat with that double time ish but weezyyeezy verses were garbodrake been doin his thing

they ruined the song. it comes like a grime freestyle where every mc just spits their bars and then someone presses insert chorus. tune was better when it was just drake and weezy"this young nigga show boat like im selling a yacht" / song

eminem murdered that, if u dnt agree with u are racist