Ps3 fucked

Gunner

Won't play my ps3 games.Wil play ps2, dvds, cds, saved stuff on my hardrive ie films.Have hoovered out the dust.No difference.Guy @ game said blu ray reader may be burnt out.Any1 know how 2 fix this.Also said get a dvd lens cleaner, but how will that go in to the ps3 as it sucks the disks in. Guy at sony in lewisham said they sell blu ray lens cleaner but not fopr ps3 as it is sucktion based console. HELP.

This happened to me last year. My game crashed so i turned it off then back on again but it couldnt read games when i did. I took it back to the shop same day and they replaced it.This was argos BTW.
Mine is 60 gig i got it many moons ago cheaply off of someone i knew, no shop ting so no warranty.

This happened to me last year. My game crashed so i turned it off then back on again but it couldnt read games when i did. I took it back to the shop same day and they replaced it.This was argos BTW.
Mine is 60 gig i got it many moons ago cheaply off of someone i knew, no shop ting so no warranty.
I think remember reading a thread in here and someone photocopied a receipt or done something along those lines and it worked.