Microsoft taking the piss

Ari Gold

too many things to quotethe similarity to southparkthe hands being too darkthe white mac-like notebookthe overall baitnessbut also....it is localisation
Advertise to fit the demographic
thats business baby
lol far from itbusiness is taking a different photograph not badly photoshopping the niggers head out of it fsthis is one of the largest companies in the world,it is 2009,this is completely unnaceptablei would expect nothing less than bill gates to run a sword through his stumach on webcam for this otherwise i will only continue to use this software with great regret

dont know why the times and guardian are both printing this 'blogosphere joke' about the hand being left black to represent a wider demographic - since there is no human race with white heads and black hands?truckers ass fisting,mj and jc killing zionistic hyperfeminist alien loving illuminati homos - print this faggot!

dont know why the times and guardian are both printing this 'blogosphere joke' about the hand being left black to represent a wider demographic - since there is no human race with white heads and black hands?truckers ass fisting,mj and jc killing zionistic hyperfeminist alien loving illuminati homos - print this faggot!
who is jc brah

they left the chinese guy in therewhat more do you want
the woman to be just dusting the windows or bringing drinks for a startbut i cant see why ppl cant see that a multibillion dollar global corporation like microsoft should not be badly cutting and pasting guys heads in pictures on there corporate website?obviously none of you man are dragons inna dis

the woman to be just dusting the windows or bringing drinks for a startbut i cant see why ppl cant see that a multibillion dollar global corporation like microsoft should not be badly cutting and pasting guys heads in pictures on there corporate website?obviously none of you man are dragons inna dis
When your a multi-billion dollar company, a lot of decisions (such as photos for websites) are left down to regional and area managers. So it's not like there was some big meeting to decide about replacing the black man - probably just some middle management guy who thought he was doing a good job.

When your a multi-billion dollar company, a lot of decisions (such as photos for websites) are left down to regional and area managers. So it's not like there was some big meeting to decide about replacing the black man - probably just some middle management guy who thought he was doing a good job.
im aware of that,i was joking about bill gates killing himselfclearly this is a pr gaffe for which watever middle manager will probly take the fall,but people are saying wats the problem, ,i am simply wondering how they fail to see the problem