Is she fasting this month?

Mr. Air Max 90

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not religion, religion was created by man If ur really interested about the 'concept' of the Highest Creator of All, ask urself
lmaothe worst attempt at reverse psychology ever
she has a point though steveyou see all this attention you craveGod can give you this attn,in the words of bryan adamslook into yr heartyou will see just wat you need to showsuch a heart such a showand wen you find it there you will recognizedont tell me its not worth fighting forcant help ittheres nothing i want moreyeahill die for youwatch the wire for you and wen i find its good i will recognizei cant liveif living is without youi cant givei cant give anymore*guitar solo*

disrespect
most people itt wont understand this because they have nothing in their lives they care about other than themselves
You're f*ck*ng patheticyou act like a d*ckhead in every topic except ones about Islam where you turn into some f*ck*ng preacher
I don't know what i've done to upset you but what i'm saying is true. That's why even though they may criticise each other's religion you wont find a real Muslim or Christian etc, saying offensive things like you've done in this topic

disrespect
most people itt wont understand this because they have nothing in their lives they care about other than themselves
You're f*ck*ng patheticyou act like a d*ckhead in every topic except ones about Islam where you turn into some f*ck*ng preacher
I don't know what i've done to upset you but what i'm saying is true. That's why even though they may criticise each other's religion you wont find a real Muslim or Christian etc, saying offensive things like you've done in this topic
Well go find me a "real" Muslim please. Elaborate on what a real muslim is? Would you tell me that a muslim would somehow be "fake" for hooking up with a 9 year old? Thats what Muhammad did and he is perfect so surely it isnt wrong?And the only reason they wouldnt say offensive things is not because they have some kind of moral high ground, it's because they believe that they have to follow god otherwise they are going to burn in hell for eternity or some bollox.

Ye cos u clearly know what youre talking about and are asking fire questions arent you. Get off vip2 and go re-enroll in your btec course fam the deadlines soon
Whooooaaaahhhhh now now temper temper Mrs Sosa. What got your knickers in a twist? The fact that you follow a religion of paedophiles or the fact that you've been exposed as any bandwagon hopping Muslim.Go fetch your burka you walking postbox.

This person is not a Muslim. any person who doesnt live by the rules of Islam is considered a non-believer. She is not obeding by Islamic rules therefore this makes her a non-believer. smh@ if her roots are of Islam god is gonna punish her bad.
So those muslims that drink and smoke and dont fast for 1 day are not muslims too?

people wanna use so called fact files to prove the existance of God, if u dont see even the slightest essence of God when u look in the mirror then i dont know from whence u came, u must see the devil imo
lol @ seeing god in the mirrorits called your face
*laughter causes Skola to spit out his drink*