Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ephren Taylor

Golf

12 posts in this topic

Anyone play or visit the driving range?How far can you drive? Rough average and furthest achieved..

Topps Golf gets banged on a 3-4 times a week basis, late night.Top score is 197, no gassing.More accurate than anything, need to add power to that.

Used to hit the one on the A3 2 or 3 times a weekHit the back net with a non range ball, which is probably 250 or soCant play for sh*t, and my technique is very hit and miss.one week I'd smash them 170 no probs, the next i'd clump it straight up so it hit the corrogated iron roof and everyone would duck.I only own one club for £7 from Soccer Sports as well.

Never been to a driving range, but I used to play a bit of golf.My driving was decent, but my short game was apalling.

I'm generally good at all sports but when it comes to golf I'm absolutely terrible. I would love to be good, something about walking around hitting balls with your mates seems appealing.

MIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Top Golf is cool, can't remember where it is though.

all u guys sayin top score is this n that, wtf? u mean ur furthest hit?? loli go driving range sometimes like twice a month, havent played in agesssss.... used to tag along to my mums golf lessons when i was a yung'n n just copied that the instructor said to my mum, so it was like he was teachin both of us lol.i can hit 200-250yards easy.theres this course near mine thats got a 9hole n a 18hole, the 9hole is all par 3s and the best score i got at that was 35 but that was long agoooo.... im playin more tennis as of lately tho

will go driving range to just hit couple balls and jam,im crap at golf and/so dont care for ithowever i approve of the whole country club/caddyshack image which keeps me going back for more

Don't play golf but often wear the clothes.

My claim to fame is playing on the course NEXT to St Andrews. also played in the algarve, la manga, ireland. i does this.

all u guys sayin top score is this n that, wtf? u mean ur furthest hit?? loli go driving range sometimes like twice a month, havent played in agesssss.... used to tag along to my mums golf lessons when i was a yung'n n just copied that the instructor said to my mum, so it was like he was teachin both of us lol.i can hit 200-250yards easy.theres this course near mine thats got a 9hole n a 18hole, the 9hole is all par 3s and the best score i got at that was 35 but that was long agoooo.... im playin more tennis as of lately tho
Scores related to Tops Golfhttp://www.topgolf.co.uk/YOU WILL NOT BEAT MY SCORE.