Golf

Ephren Taylor

Used to hit the one on the A3 2 or 3 times a weekHit the back net with a non range ball, which is probably 250 or soCant play for sh*t, and my technique is very hit and miss.one week I'd smash them 170 no probs, the next i'd clump it straight up so it hit the corrogated iron roof and everyone would duck.I only own one club for £7 from Soccer Sports as well.

all u guys sayin top score is this n that, wtf? u mean ur furthest hit?? loli go driving range sometimes like twice a month, havent played in agesssss.... used to tag along to my mums golf lessons when i was a yung'n n just copied that the instructor said to my mum, so it was like he was teachin both of us lol.i can hit 200-250yards easy.theres this course near mine thats got a 9hole n a 18hole, the 9hole is all par 3s and the best score i got at that was 35 but that was long agoooo.... im playin more tennis as of lately tho

all u guys sayin top score is this n that, wtf? u mean ur furthest hit?? loli go driving range sometimes like twice a month, havent played in agesssss.... used to tag along to my mums golf lessons when i was a yung'n n just copied that the instructor said to my mum, so it was like he was teachin both of us lol.i can hit 200-250yards easy.theres this course near mine thats got a 9hole n a 18hole, the 9hole is all par 3s and the best score i got at that was 35 but that was long agoooo.... im playin more tennis as of lately tho
Scores related to Tops Golfhttp://www.topgolf.co.uk/YOU WILL NOT BEAT MY SCORE.