Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slickesrickes

Whose got some spare money lying around?

34 posts in this topic

Can someone try buying something from this site please --> http://www.nikes4wholesale.com/I thought it was a scam but I was thinking why would they update their site very regularly.If it works, it would be a good hustle for everyone.Have a nice dayBye

andPayment Way1: Western Union ( Recommend )2:Bank of China3:money gram

*Clicks*See Ed Hardy, next to LV Shoes*Closes Tab*
exactly what i done

If that's where you got the quote from then i guess soSafe

andPayment Way1: Western Union ( Recommend )2:Bank of China3:money gram
Zeen.

reminds me of wembley market

THERE ARE NO WEBSITES WITH NIKE IN THE TITLE THAT ARE LEGIT TO BUY STUFF FROM EXCEPT NIKE.COMWHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN2d0jo0y.jpgROFL @ anyone who thinks this is life

*Clicks*Sees page layout*Closes tab before it finishes loading*

THERE ARE NO WEBSITES WITH NIKE IN THE TITLE THAT ARE LEGIT TO BUY STUFF FROM EXCEPT NIKE.COMWHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN2d0jo0y.jpgROFL @ anyone who thinks this is life
this says it all

Reported post I just got:WAVESURFER,You have been sent this communication from boss22 via the "Report this post to a moderator" link.------------------------------------------------Topic: Whose got some spare money lying around?------------------------------------------------Link to post: http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...t&p=1135228------------------------------------------------Report:i have order in this website,got my 10 pair shoes 350usd money,but no have send shoes for me.Hoped that everybody propagandizes him in other places is a swindler------------------------------------------------ So yeah, don't buy from this website, ever.Tell a friend to tell a friend.

*Clicks*Sees page layout*Closes tab before it finishes loading*

Reported post I just got:WAVESURFER,You have been sent this communication from boss22 via the "Report this post to a moderator" link.------------------------------------------------Topic: Whose got some spare money lying around?------------------------------------------------Link to post: http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...t&p=1135228------------------------------------------------Report:i have order in this website,got my 10 pair shoes 350usd money,but no have send shoes for me.Hoped that everybody propagandizes him in other places is a swindler------------------------------------------------ So yeah, don't buy from this website, ever.Tell a friend to tell a friend.
lmao who the ufck is boss22

Crusader against that trainer website by the looks of things.He signed up just to report his unfortunate experience.

Crusader against that trainer website by the looks of things.He signed up just to report his unfortunate experience.
good for himprobably googling away looking for discussions about the shop