Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
streets.

Am I the only one who can guess Ludacris' rhymes?

12 posts in this topic

Anytime I listen to a Ludacris song I always guess what word he's going to rhyme. Like 9 times out of 10 I will be right. Some of his songs are entertaining but I think this is the main reason he's not classed as a top 10 - cos he's too predictable.Am I the only one who can guess Ludacris' rhymes?

Ur the only person who listens to ludacris let alone guesses his rhymes

Who cares what he rhymes with. It's about what he says. As if the definition of a good rapper is someone who rhymes obscure words.You been drinking Streets? Smokin? What? Fess up... Your eyes will give you away anyway!

Ludachris is sick..dont let them crunk singels gas you up..

f*ck offanyway yeah

thats cos he gives it to you basic.... but its all about his flow, delivery and punchlines

another thing, ludacris don't have sh*t to rap about. i mean he can rap, but WHAT HE RAPS ABOUT is what I don't feel. listen to his lyrics you'll know what i mean. he raps about some made up balony or some next bullshit. can't relate to him.

all i know is word for mouf on a track for track basis shits on alot of releases.

another thing, ludacris don't have sh*t to rap about. i mean he can rap, but WHAT HE RAPS ABOUT is what I don't feel. listen to his lyrics you'll know what i mean. he raps about some made up balony or some next bullshit. can't relate to him.
:lol: theres a point therefrom when man has to constantly come up with tracks like move bitch and stand up you kow hes just surfing that creative waveat least he isnt stretching any sort of short term experience as a gangster to last for his career

lol, shutup.

If Luda wanted to he could be top 10, but I dont think he'd sell, cos when he does go hard it goes over peoples head.

You can't relate to ludacris?...Hard times, Hopeless etc..?who CAN you relate to then?As for Luda himself he lets himself down, I dont want to hear terrible tracks like Money Maker, ever.He wants so hard to be taken seriously, but when he tries to hard to do this he loses most of his appeal.He's a real clever rapper but he doesn't really have a niche for himself. Last album was poor but there isn't much decent hip hop these days from people who have a chance to sell records.