Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barney Stinson

Island delight patties

15 posts in this topic

Are they all halal now?Just asked the man in sainsburys and hes trying to tell me its the sameI don't care what anyone says the halal ones taste and smell like sh*t.Anyway the other ones they sell in ASDA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Island delights(this topic is the product of me taking 2 bites from said halal pattie, throwing it away and jumping in the whip to old kent road asda, I don't believe in purchasing them from the jerk shop)

they do halal and non-halal versions, the halal ones do state theyre halal on the packet.

I refuse to call these patties. Nothing compared to the sh*t you get backa yard. No flavour, no pepper. Just taste like any Gregg's pastry.

I hate patties in this country. Just shitty excuse for pastry wid blended food inside. Yuck!Saying that though best pattie i had over here is from some shop in Peckham. Oh and cant forget my grans either.

Port Royal patties >>>> Island Delight patties

juicipatties.gif
kefjhiorwhgdwrgre:(:(:(:(i wish they had this over here

saw this the other daypiss takei dont want some blessed chickenswear muslims need to settle down, this aint Islamabad ffs, we like our meat unritualised.

my relatives only purchase meat from the asain man shop because we believe it's pure that way...

Port Royal patties >>>> Island Delight patties
Port Royal.Thats the asda one I was referring to.

juicipatties.gif
kefjhiorwhgdwrgre:(:(:(:(i wish they had this over here

saw this the other daypiss takei dont want some blessed chickenswear muslims need to settle down, this aint Islamabad ffs, we like our meat unritualised.
init, it tastes just the same. For all u know they could just put 'halal' on the packet and you would be none the wiser.