KIDS: Don't Sell Drugs

Mr. Martinez

Shotters i was just wondering, what is the return on a box of munk .... JUst wondering not saying that i shot or nething
if you get caught shotting weed, and its your 1st time offence is that straight jailor just a slap on the wrist
if they find half a bar in ur crib
ANYWAYI'M f*ck*ng PISSEDCAN'T LOG INTO DGC, REQUESTED A NEW PASS BUT THE ONE THEY SEND ME DON'T WORKWTF DO I DO?WHO CAN I E-MAIL!?PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any1 see car crime uk last night on itv
I've got abit of weed under the car seatHow much......About two ouncesLOLOL
LOL, u see that guy got caught with the van, he was too funnyguy "i park it here everday"copper "i thought u only bought it this morning"guy "yeh since this morning"lol

any1 see car crime uk last night on itv
I've got abit of weed under the car seatHow much......About two ouncesLOLOL
LOL, u see that guy got caught with the van, he was too funnyguy "i park it here everday"copper "i thought u only bought it this morning"guy "yeh since this morning"lol
that guy was hilariouscould've walked away with no car and ended up getting nicked for a stolen vehicledumb criminals 4tw.

popt break it down36 os in a boxif yur sellin it as big bits sell each o for 2 billif yur grinding and doin it as benz and scores yu get 280 for eac odo the mathyu shud b getin a box for 4500- yu can double or triple this depends on how yu do itbut fuk sellin weedunless yur growing it
aint no1 buying no food for 200 bills this year drought wernt even that bad to be issuing them prices

popt break it down36 os in a boxif yur sellin it as big bits sell each o for 2 billif yur grinding and doin it as benz and scores yu get 280 for eac odo the mathyu shud b getin a box for 4500- yu can double or triple this depends on how yu do itbut fuk sellin weedunless yur growing it
aint no1 buying no food for 200 bills this year drought wernt even that bad to be issuing them prices
ALOT of people are paying near the 220-250 mark, sh*t I have seen ALOT of people pay near the 3 bill marklol @ getting a box of anything decent for 4500 in 2009Country guys?

ALOT of people are paying near the 220-250 mark, sh*t I have seen ALOT of people pay near the 3 bill mark
where, genuine question.

ALOT of people are paying near the 220-250 mark, sh*t I have seen ALOT of people pay near the 3 bill marklol @ getting a box of anything decent for 4500 in 2009Country guys?
:lol: f*ck that

I can cosign what is being said.This is what the situation is in East anyway

f*ck*ng hate people out of the ends when they come with their talk of bla bla bla i pay this you're a mugtrue-say i've never heard of a 250 zed (apart from amnesia and some other one)but people have standardly paid 2 bills for a zedstandard price is 160-190 pending on the food still
Its not about wat "ends" mate, its who you are and your odviously a mug.