KIDS: Don't Sell Drugs

Mr. Martinez

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a very occasional social weed smoker but these prices are making me happy I'm no fiend and I got some decent prices in PragueHold tight the tramp/busker guy that gave us like his last few g's for the equivalent of like a pound. Man must've been buzzed!!!

No what I mean is I can but won't get cheap cheese for some unknown d*ckhead on a forum, obviously it is a good deal so people are keeping it to themselves there is absolutely no need to give you the connect when i myself or my boys would rather buy them up, it's common sense d*ckhead
You was talking like 180 was a common price beforeSurely common sense would mean you would buy them up, add 20-40 to the ounce price and sell them off wholesale?but yeah yeah do your thing you joker :lol:

i just clocked btwthem ashman + boxa mutated levels of literacy there

f*ck*ng hate people out of the ends when they come with their talk of bla bla bla i pay this you're a mugtrue-say i've never heard of a 250 zed (apart from amnesia and some other one)but people have standardly paid 2 bills for a zedstandard price is 160-190 pending on the food still

Actually Frank, in all seriousness...Are you from London?

f*ck*ng hate people out of the ends when they come with their talk of bla bla bla i pay this you're a mugtrue-say i've never heard of a 250 zed (apart from amnesia and some other one)but people have standardly paid 2 bills for a zedstandard price is 160-190 pending on the food still
Its not about wat "ends" mate, its who you are and your odviously a mug.
You've said that...So you're saying you pay LESS than 160 for a ZED of non-standard headache food?lol @ this guyunless your babymudda's chavvy mumsy grows the sh*t in her 2 year old's son's room YOU CHAT sh*t.