Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

How would you propose?

85 posts in this topic

I'm engaged already. Was thinkin of doing something special to treat her well for giving me a new lease of life im not romantically inclined so i may have to jack your idea if it's suitable.

give her some leather gloves

/new crib, new job or promotion, new car, marriagequite the highflyer you are

Since your doing a bio, add working for years, two peoples income.When you reach my age it becomes natural to you too.

Since your doing a bio, add working for years, two peoples income.When you reach my age it becomes natural to you too.
hey manim just saying congratz

Try getting the balance between grand gesture and subtle touchremembering I need a 3 way plug and keep on forgetting to buy one so you get one for me is just as touching as getting flowers delivered to my office.

hey manim just saying congratz
:lol:

This the same girl that was giving you headaches ?You sure everything is bless now ?Cause once you've gone down that path of marriage there's no going back....

Try getting the balance between grand gesture and subtle touchremembering I need a 3 way plug and keep on forgetting to buy one so you get one for me is just as touching as getting flowers delivered to my office.
Hint to the single guys of vip2 now is your chance.

This the same girl that was giving you headaches ?You sure everything is bless now ?Cause once you've gone down that path of marriage there's no going back....
Same could've been said as soon I went in bareback. Now i have somebody who depends on me theres no going back, it's the only right thing to do!

1)Go cinema with her2)Buy popcorn3)Cut hole in bottom of popcorn box4)put ur piece thru5)share popcorn with herinstant win

Same could've been said as soon I went in bareback. Now i have somebody who depends on me theres no going back, it's the only right thing to do!
really upsets me that certain men see marriage as a BIGGER committment than having a child with someone

Cool, good luck brudda !Oh and I suggest just doing it the ol' fashion way.Candle lit dinner etc etc.

really upsets me that certain men see marriage as a BIGGER committment than having a child with someone
marriages come and goa baby is for life ?

ol' fashion way.Candle lit dinner etc etc.

standing on a chair with a noose around my neck = guarenteed successa less extreme method would be to do it on a vacation abroad somewhere nice cos chicks always like those kind of things

you dont wanna commit to much incase she says no

apparently ass licking is the in ting just saying init