How would you propose?

Eskay Jones

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisa Turtle

Try getting the balance between grand gesture and subtle touchremembering I need a 3 way plug and keep on forgetting to buy one so you get one for me is just as touching as getting flowers delivered to my office.

This the same girl that was giving you headaches ?You sure everything is bless now ?Cause once you've gone down that path of marriage there's no going back....
Same could've been said as soon I went in bareback. Now i have somebody who depends on me theres no going back, it's the only right thing to do!

This the same girl that was giving you headaches ?You sure everything is bless now ?Cause once you've gone down that path of marriage there's no going back....
Same could've been said as soon I went in bareback. Now i have somebody who depends on me theres no going back, it's the only right thing to do!
really upsets me that certain men see marriage as a BIGGER committment than having a child with someone

really upsets me that certain men see marriage as a BIGGER committment than having a child with someone
marriages come and goa baby is for life ?