just been givin a offer

Hank Moody

Dave came with the correct info, Sky can't and imo won't be hacked for the masses anytime soon.You are most likely going to get a digital box with a motorised dish which recieves a bunch of bullshit channels (YOU WILL NOT GET ENCRYPTED SKY CHANNELS) so the football you will be watching will be boog with a different language commentating.Best option is Virgin Media line + Eurovox Which all in all would cost around £90 for the box and £4-£6 a month to keep the line active (or just get broadband and split it)
im currently running the virgin media + Eurovox HDonly problem is u dont get skysports HD coz its not available on virgin media yet *from what i know*but other than that its good to go. No Complaints so far.
HOW DO I GET THIS. f*ck HAVING 1-5 IN MY BEDROOM WHILE THERES SKY DOWNSTAIRS
have u got virgin broadband or currently running a virgin media box somewhere in ur yard?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave came with the correct info, Sky can't and imo won't be hacked for the masses anytime soon.You are most likely going to get a digital box with a motorised dish which recieves a bunch of bullshit channels (YOU WILL NOT GET ENCRYPTED SKY CHANNELS) so the football you will be watching will be boog with a different language commentating.Best option is Virgin Media line + Eurovox Which all in all would cost around £90 for the box and £4-£6 a month to keep the line active (or just get broadband and split it)
im currently running the virgin media + Eurovox HDonly problem is u dont get skysports HD coz its not available on virgin media yet *from what i know*but other than that its good to go. No Complaints so far.
have u got virgin broadband or currently running a virgin media box somewhere in ur yard?
NO. IS THAT THE END OF THAT THEN <_<

http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/home1.phpI used to use these forums, think my paps still does basically got all you need....if i wernt renting id get a motorised dish aswell... not only is it cheaper but theres so much more footballBUT i wouldnt bother if your not a big football fan.

Guest Triple XXX

if u want a eurovox u need an active virgin lineget the min subscription, which atm is an £11 a month phone line rental thingiethen u can get chipped modems get 20mb n also all the tv channels, get a eurovox hd n u get all the hd channels aswelli woulda done all that bt didnt have the P for it so jus gt sky hd n virgin broadbandwen my contract runs out im deffo on this

Guest faze .
how much u pay for your eurovox / where from?

LOL @ getting american channels on a standard dishThe sky system uses astra satellite constellation which is in the wrong orbit to receive the channels aswell as the signal being too far out for the dishyou would need relays which sky currently offer as a service for CNN or HNBC, but no other channelsas for getting hacked sky, you've got no chance

NO. IS THAT THE END OF THAT THEN <_<
yeh basically......lmfaoif u change over to virgin broadband.. or get virgin digital and get the shittest packageu just buy the eurovox and put the wire in thereand with the HD box..yeh there is a difference on the hd channelsESPN HD is live.

what is the difference between Eurovox EX5100 (£104.99) and EUROVOX 1000 EX1000SL CABLE BOX (£84.99)and is this jjust 1 off payment and i can use it
yeh its one off paymentthe difference between them is ones probably got like a hardrive and sh*t.

• 2 weeks later...

Eurovox goons, -what's the best box to buy if u want hd channels?-What exactly do I have to do?- what channels do u get access to? Sky sports? Espn? Skymovies and all dem channels?- how often does it get clocked/locked off and how quick is it to get it all up and running againanything else I need to know?

Eurovox goons, -what's the best box to buy if u want hd channels?-What exactly do I have to do?- what channels do u get access to? Sky sports? Espn? Skymovies and all dem channels?- how often does it get clocked/locked off and how quick is it to get it all up and running againanything else I need to know?
deres only one hd box that i knw of which is the one i got "EX70000 HD"u have to have a virgin media product in ur house *that could be internet or digital* if its internet u have. get the wire that is used for it, split it *u can buy a splitter off ebay or sumin* and have one wire run to the eurovox and one to ur modem/router thing. If u just have virgin tv then just take the wirre from there, get a coaxial *sp* to rf in adapter to fit in the back of the eurovox. Once you done all that you have to download the firmware off the net. *google search should help u find* to put the new updated software on your box... all you need to do is put the firmware on a usb stick and plug the usb stick to the back of your eurovox and it will read it. Also you can get like a channel sorting program so you can organise your channels and upload the channel list through a usb stick too. Sometimes some channels you cant put in certain places though *dunno why but thats wht happened to me*You get Sky Sports 1,2,3, news, extra *no sky sports hd because its not available on virgin yet..hopefully soon*. ESPN, ESPNHD, ESPN Classic, ESPN America. All the movie channels etc.It never gets clocked. Mine has never locked off. And it's pretty easy to set up once you know what you're doing.

deres only one hd box that i knw of which is the one i got "EX70000 HD"u have to have a virgin media product in ur house *that could be internet or digital* if its internet u have. get the wire that is used for it, split it *u can buy a splitter off ebay or sumin* and have one wire run to the eurovox and one to ur modem/router thing. If u just have virgin tv then just take the wirre from there, get a coaxial *sp* to rf in adapter to fit in the back of the eurovox. Once you done all that you have to download the firmware off the net. *google search should help u find* to put the new updated software on your box... all you need to do is put the firmware on a usb stick and plug the usb stick to the back of your eurovox and it will read it. Also you can get like a channel sorting program so you can organise your channels and upload the channel list through a usb stick too. Sometimes some channels you cant put in certain places though *dunno why but thats wht happened to me*You get Sky Sports 1,2,3, news, extra *no sky sports hd because its not available on virgin yet..hopefully soon*. ESPN, ESPNHD, ESPN Classic, ESPN America. All the movie channels etc.It never gets clocked. Mine has never locked off. And it's pretty easy to set up once you know what you're doing.
Copping 1What box u got/ReccomendNot to bovered about hd really but if its only few quid more ill buy

Copping 1What box u got/ReccomendNot to bovered about hd really but if its only few quid more ill buy
if u dont care about hd then buy a cheaper box.... ull still get the hd channels but dey wont be output into a hd signal so meh jus go with what u like.