That West Ham / Millwall Punchup

2deal2

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is there a punch up in those photos?Besides, There's no amount of police that can actually stop people throwing sh*t at each other and clashing if their heart is set on it. The madness was only around the train station. Round the other side on the Barking Road it was normal as always. Families walking round with their kids in West Ham kits queuing up for the food shops and that. No police and no armies of chanting fans marching down the street.Obviously it is bad what happened, but the news are reporting it like it was a war, none of the footage shown on the TV has been anything more than a bunch of grown men shouting and running about. I'm yet to actually see any violence caught on camera.

Guest Cipher

Logan is correct.Also lol @ saying 'The Yids' have no firm. Also that big-nosed scouse c*nt Phil Thompson needs to remember Heysel & Hillsborough, the way he was going on about this yesterday was ridiculous. As if it was WW2 or something. Bitter wanker.

sky sports news this morning were saying why cant they be like arsenal fans who have only coperate and familys who goto games, i think one newspaper were saying arsenal are the model club for embracing the coperate culture with the scarves on seats etc.....i was cracking up tbhalso quite a lot of the media were saying there were monkey chants and that which were denied by people who actually went to the game.....the media in this country is a joke tbh if you watch sunday supplement or listen to any of the football podcasts the amount of times head football writers/editors etc.... say they never watched the game or wernt at a game and only caught the highlights is disgusting..... even big games like united v liverpool not just any wolves v sunderland on a cold tuesday night.

thing is its only cause its wall and west ham that this is getting coverage, theres a stoke lad still in hospital in a very badway from saturday vs birmingham, that was real aggro not jumping/singing/shouting/throwing. not saying there wasnt real violence last night btw, just its all being over hyped by all of us

Guest Cipher

Tbh I rarely listen to/read any type of Punditry unless I know beforehand who will be speaking and I know they are clued up. Or if certain Playrs are talking on a situation i.e. Jamie Carragher (c*nt).Its true what Ice says the amount of speeches about a match that will start with 'I didn't actually see...' or 'I only saw...' is disgraceful.Listening to them things only serves to get me irritated then I just have to start a football-related argument in work to vent by way of shutting people up.

We need some of this in our country lequipe.jpggazzetta_sport.750.jpgbombayx4.jpg

The whole thing is a disgrace tbh. Embarassing for both clubs.Sky Sports News shouldn't be hyping this as much as they are. It will only lead to a few hundred clowns from other clubs wanting to emulate what happened.I mean look at Ashman, uneducated lost guy - looking for something to do now his wifes gone so he beocmes a 'football hooligan'. He hasn't got a clue about football - he just wants to start fighting people.Why should cunts like that ruin our game?There's a Stoke fan on life support because he got 'hit with a bag of bricks' by a Birmingham fan on Saturday in town after the game. Fractured skull. Why, in 2009, is some c*nt taking 'a bag of bricks' to a football match?I love the tribal element of football as much as anyone else, and I hate the shite down the road. But last night was pathetic to watch.After the way the media have hyped up this I'm not looking forward to the second city derby in 3 weeks.

Good imo, i just wish arsenal v spurs was like this.but we have no firm, neither do the yids.
Go to Victoria after a Chelsea V Spurs/ Spurs V Chelsea game. You'll see hundreds of fans clashing.Whether Spurs have a 'firm' I don't know. Good entertainment either way though.p.s. Chelsea kick their arses!

it's f*cked mani feel sorry for both the parents & kids , the players that got verbally abused, the decent fans that actually came to support their teams & enjoy the game...and most of all... the stewards... now i can't talk for west ham.. but where i work the stewards of decent local ppl who enjoy doing working for the club and communicate well with all types of supporters.. to hear that one them got stabbed is totally devastating..Milwall need to address this problem within their footballing community.. west ham need to sort out on how their stadium is actually ran.. i heard that the same guy that ran on the pitch at half time ran back on at full time?.. disgusting he should of been thrown out from the first time he did it.. These two clubs have been rivals for at least a century,Why didn't the FA or football league use their initiative?

it's f*cked mani feel sorry for both the parents & kids , the players that got verbally abused, the decent fans that actually came to support their teams & enjoy the game...and most of all... the stewards... now i can't talk for west ham.. but where i work the stewards of decent local ppl who enjoy doing working for the club and communicate well with all types of supporters.. to hear that one them got stabbed is totally devastating..Milwall need to address this problem within their footballing community.. west ham need to sort out on how their stadium is actually ran.. i heard that the same guy that ran on the pitch at half time ran back on at full time?.. disgusting he should of been thrown out from the first time he did it.. These two clubs have been rivals for at least a century,Why didn't the FA or football league use their initiative?
lol calm down amigo.

Guest Cipher

No steward deserves to get stabbed but all that rubbish about working with the community? Where's that? I have never been to Villa Park but the OT stewards / 'enforcers' are cunts so f*ck them all.Traffic wardens of the footballing world.