FAO office workers

Stig

times onlinei always look at the most commented section and the faith section is alrighthttp://petitions.number10.gov.uk/number 10 petitions online, the rejected ones are often the funniest onesbut even jus lookin at the ones that are open/closed, some interesting plights that you wouldnt have thought aboutan u see how some are rejected on the grounds of incomprehensible language, but certain a dem its only a minor spelling mistake

vip2football365sohhdaily mailguardianasosDISCLAIMER-: I dont go on these myself at work apart from on lunch breaks
whats this? is it like worldstar? the thumbnails on worldstar are getting a bit explicit lately.i'll be damned if i am anywhere near a pc at lunch time

www.imdb.co.uk (Film website, funny message boards with opinionated geeks)www.monster.co.uk (Look at jobs which are alot worst than yours)www.amazon.co.ukwww.tribalfootball.com (Football rumours)www.askmen.co.uk (Fun articles)www.cracked.com (Fun articles but get's blocked for being 'Tasteless' occasionally)www.tuckermax.com (Hilarious true stories and the message board is full of a bunch of egomaniac losers who want to be like Tucker. Sometimes gets blocked for 'Adult Humour')www.thesun.co.uk (Football stories and funny celeb articles that are mostly false)

times onlinei always look at the most commented section and the faith section is alrighthttp://petitions.number10.gov.uk/number 10 petitions online, the rejected ones are often the funniest onesbut even jus lookin at the ones that are open/closed, some interesting plights that you wouldnt have thought aboutan u see how some are rejected on the grounds of incomprehensible language, but certain a dem its only a minor spelling mistake
We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Peter Church. Submitted by Peter Church
:lol:

FAO OFFICE WORKERSBACK PAINAM I THE ONLY ONE?WTF?I NEED TO GET SOMEONE TO CRACK MY BACKIT KILLS!!!1
health and safetyyou can talk to your line manager and request a special chair, or at least a work station assessmentu might get a back cushion, a foot rest or a new chairbut u really gta mean what u say an know what u want

its health and safety tbh, tihs is very very seriousif ur in an officepart time or not, u should at least be able to get a foot rest
Spot on..Occupational health request. Speak to your HR Dept about an ergonomic assessment.
this.one guy in my last work had his desk propped up on little 4 inch stilts and and his monitor propped up further coz hes so tall. also got a special chair.i know that you are entitled to a ergonimic assessment after a certain period of time after taknig a permanent position at a company...not sure if the same applies to temp/contract workers