Stig

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever had a dog?
this is the thing, im pretty sure any one who does/agrees animal cruelty has never had a dog/cat.I honestly think its one of the worst things a human can do.
get a lifehow does miss treating a dog compare with rape, murder and illegal downloading?

Have you ever had a dog?
this is the thing, im pretty sure any one who does/agrees animal cruelty has never had a dog/cat.I honestly think its one of the worst things a human can do.
get a lifehow does miss treating a dog compare with rape, murder and illegal downloading?
Not sure it competes on the scale of downloading.but imo opinion its up there with rape murder and noncing.

Guest Cipher

Well deliberately abusing an animal such as a dog (that usually can't defend itself in any great capacity), which has physical feeling obviously (so pain), and also emotions, which will feel stress, anxiety, fear, is undoubtably a cruel thing, not really sure how this can be argued.Not really sure where this is going.

Well deliberately abusing an animal such as a dog (that usually can't defend itself in any great capacity), which has physical feeling obviously (so pain), and also emotions, which will feel stress, anxiety, fear, is undoubtably a cruel thing, not really sure how this can be argued.Not really sure where this is going.
i think you have slightly proved my pointi was getting at why people feel so endeerd (sp) to dogs and everyone has jumped the gun and is talking about people who hit them with bricks

Guest Cipher
i think you have slightly proved my pointi was getting at why people feel so endeerd (sp) to dogs and everyone has jumped the gun and is talking about people who hit them with bricks
Well because people like dogs, they aren't regarded as 'mans best friend' for no reasonDogs have personalities of their own and some live up to 20 years, live with anything for 20 years and you will love it.People are well within their right to treat their dog as a member of their family and its completely udnerstandable.I'm a big dog lover myself, I don't go so far as letting this get in the way of my own personal hygene as some people do (letting the dog lick their mouth etc, touching the dog and not washing hands) but again, its understandable because of their bond with the dog.This is why people get up in arms when they hear about them being harmed.And tbhPeople getting overworked about them being mistreated >>>>>>>>>people not caring at all