Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LuLu

Parking charges

11 posts in this topic

ffs got a letter through the post. Basically i fell asleep at the service station at 2am one night last week for 5hours so it seems and well i didnt clock you had to pay for over 2hours parking once i woke up, just carried on with my journey. Only planned on a half hour nap but clearly i just didnt wake up. 50 fukin quid i have just paid. Service station parkin should be free imo considerin the price it costs for a drink in there. Fuk the m6 in general. ... This is my first parkin charge bar the time my car got clamped last year but that only cost me 30 after cryin and tellin a sob story.,.Any of you lot had any charges lately ?

No but I got pulled for the 1st time today in 3 years.

Also Lowkey bars from the tune in your sig.''Happiness is a thing that money doesn't bring''50 pound is nothing money comes and goes.

Just pay the gangsters there moneyIf you dont pay they will make thugs visit you to take your goods

u took a risk for sleeping all that time still. them m6 rapes there

what did they say to you ? Routine check ?

what did they say to you ? Routine check ?
Driving from work I was doing like 45mph and saw police so slowed down. Then I got up the road and there were police checks going on, policeman told me to pull in was told I was flagged as needing a check.

Still haven't got any fines yet, or been stopped by the po-po. I count myself as lucky.