Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steven

Russell Brand is hosting the VMA's this year with Britney Spears AGAIN

26 posts in this topic

I never thought they'd invite hm back again after last time...

most unfunny bredda on the face of the earthgive him kudos on beating all the industry chicks though

I thought the Americans hated him. C/S on him being unfunny.

Nah Russel Brand is funny. He isnt the best stand up comedian , but its the way he carrys himself that makes people laugh.Hes a good presenter , good luck to him tbh

The US dont get him, last time he done it, bare silences after his jokes.Need Chris Rock backHoping VMAs will do a good MJ trib

Russell Brands bare funny. His stand up is jokes when he talks about newspaper atricles written about him.

yeh i heard he got fresh air by the yanks everytime he tried to buss a joke

yeah americans need that my wife n kids type of lame force fed humour, can't think for themself like alot of you cretins, nah im playin

Russell Brand is funny as f*ck.

most unfunny bredda on the face of the earthgive him kudos on beating all the industry chicks though

He aint funny man :/why are some people here lying to themselves ..

hes funnier than towlie.

hes funnier than towlie.
lmao

thought he was sh*t at first but then i listened to/saw a few bits, quite alright

yeah americans need that my wife n kids type of lame force fed humour, can't think for themself like alot of you cretins, nah im playin
lol

He is hilarious and very entertaining.

Hes an amazing improviser.Stuff he just says off the top of his head is just brilliant when hes presenting.Dont rate him as a stand-up though.

What happened last year?
can't remember all of it but he gunned the jonas brothers for their vows of chastity with these gay promise rings. That contestant cow with the big gob from american idol ("no air" tune) who also has a vow of chastity (not out of choice) and has a promise ring got mad because of his comments and had a go at him.

I think he just spent the whole show talking about the stupid president/stupid americans, and they were shocked by it.I used to hate this guy with an absolute passion, mostly because I don't like skinny-jean wearing, faux-scruffy looking media-type dressing people like him.Dunno, I suppose he can be funny

I think he just spent the whole show talking about the stupid president/stupid americans, and they were shocked by it.I used to hate this guy with an absolute passion, mostly because I don't like skinny-jean wearing, faux-scruffy looking media-type dressing people like him.Dunno, I suppose he can be funny
Russell Brand is the man, simply for making the BNP look like the idiots they are in a tv documentary early in his career.

shock comedy is poor comedy, and thats his style. its comedy for ppl that either have no respect or just like anything vile.or cos the person/people he is 'shocking' are not liked by those who find him funny.. hes boring

He started pleading to everyone to vote for Obama and got a bunch of death threats because of it lol.