Russell Brand is hosting the VMA's this year with Britney Spears AGAIN

Steven

What happened last year?
can't remember all of it but he gunned the jonas brothers for their vows of chastity with these gay promise rings. That contestant cow with the big gob from american idol ("no air" tune) who also has a vow of chastity (not out of choice) and has a promise ring got mad because of his comments and had a go at him.

Guest Cipher

I think he just spent the whole show talking about the stupid president/stupid americans, and they were shocked by it.I used to hate this guy with an absolute passion, mostly because I don't like skinny-jean wearing, faux-scruffy looking media-type dressing people like him.Dunno, I suppose he can be funny

I think he just spent the whole show talking about the stupid president/stupid americans, and they were shocked by it.I used to hate this guy with an absolute passion, mostly because I don't like skinny-jean wearing, faux-scruffy looking media-type dressing people like him.Dunno, I suppose he can be funny
Russell Brand is the man, simply for making the BNP look like the idiots they are in a tv documentary early in his career.