Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

WOW

45 posts in this topic

theres bare of them groups

Snoop i dunno what your "wowing" at, if it wasny for this sorta thing you wouldnt have born.

swear people on this site talk about these groups all the time

why does it say "search" in that URL?you searching for groups of fat white gash who love off darkmeat on facebook?should i be shaking my head?cuz the good lord knows that's exactly what im doing.

Nucca you ain't changed. :lol:Bring back the boshes topic...

why does it say "search" in that URL?you searching for groups of fat white gash who love off darkmeat on facebook?should i be shaking my head?cuz the good lord knows that's exactly what im doing.
my bedrin sent me these link tru msn still 260bern.jpgdem black d*ck suckers only typa chicks...

my bedrin sent me these link tru msn still 260bern.jpgdem black d*ck suckers only typa chicks...
that chick is weeeeeennnng

it's actually disgusting how her lip gloss compliments the cum stains on her tongue ..

she doesnt even classify as a human to me you know when you see certain disabled's in electro wheelchairs, them ones that dont even look human no more?like that, but just an ugly slorefire

LMFAO IS THAT NOT KIRSTIE???????????????FROM TELFORD

LMFAO IS THAT NOT KIRSTIE???????????????FROM TELFORD
http://www.facebook.com/people/Kirsty-Wilkinson/746505061you are slipping bruv

loool f*ckin hell she looks like she's built for dis ting :lol:

Nucca you ain't changed. :lol:Bring back the boshes topic...
:lol: i was just sayin

Isn't that you and your latest european mixed princess?

lol you never get normal people in these groupsthere was a white men for black women group and all the white guys in there were rocking fubu jeans, do rags and basketball jerseys etc.but lol..."Black men are really really more attractive! They are stronger, bigger, more talented and sexier in Every way, and many are more confident and driven people. When a black man treats you right, he really Treats You Right, in every way. Ok, so I'm more attracted in every way :)":lol:

:confused: goodness she looks disease ridden.