Man Utd v Arsenal, Sat 29th August, 17:15 Sky Sports 1

TF S4DK

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know the name of the lead striker for Bolton, its the c*nt they paid big p for to replace Anelka but doesn't score.So I used Davies as he did & still does play thru the middle (time to time), Bolton have like 2 main strikers & he is one, so lets not make out like he never plays thru the middle.I said what I had to say about Arshavin, I dont need to re-watch, cos I know Clichy hugs the line.

SMHCertain man just don't 'get' football. Lol @ RVP playing as a traditional CF OR a RW for Holland.Did some of you man even watch the Holland game against England. In the 1st half alone, I saw him on the right, left & middle. Certain time, I see man like VDV higher up than RVP...Movement, space. This sh*t is basic, anyone who's actually watched Arsenal since even 2003, should understand that...There's no excuse why RVP can't do the job required of him, with this 4-3-3 we're using.

SMHCertain man just don't 'get' football. Lol @ RVP playing as a traditional CF OR a RW for Holland.Did some of you man even watch the Holland game against England. In the 1st half alone, I saw him on the right, left & middle. Certain time, I see man like VDV higher up than RVP...Movement, space. This sh*t is basic, anyone who's actually watched Arsenal since even 2003, should understand that...There's no excuse why RVP can't do the job required of him, with this 4-3-3 we're using.
Exactly.

Who said this?

:/RVP played up top on his lonesomes yesterday and thats a fact.
Who said this?
Which is?

WTF...Since pre-season, certain man have been complaining that RVP can't play in the CF role, of a 4-3-3, OR we should revert back to a 4-4-2. It's been suggested, that if we stick with 4-3-3, he should play as the RW Am I mistaken? Did I misintepret something?The point being made is, it's a FLUID frontline being used. Bar games like United, and other big games where more positional discipline will be required, the forwards will have license to move anywhere they want. So in RVP's case, even though he may 'lead' the line, he has a free role in the final third. Now, given he's able to move freely, and more importantly, he's DUTCH FFS, there's no excuse why he's not playing better...

:/RVP played up top on his lonesomes yesterday and thats a fact.
Who said this?
Which is?
The job of any forward at Arsenal. Score & supply.