FAO

Angelo

LOL this reminds me of a scenario in my past. Timescales as follows (all times are approximates): -(Club)12midnight - Finish set.1.30am - Approach Charlene.2am - Get the number.(Whip)3.30am - Ask her if she got home safe.(Home)11am - "Let's do lunch"(Pizza Hut)1pm - Charlene: "I'm not happy, I love him, but he doesn't make me happy. I'm not going to do anything with you unless your my man, I'm not a hoe, so I'm gonna leave him for you."1.30pm - Colin: "Let me know when you've told him it's over"(Charlene's home - a week later)7pm - Sex10pm - Colin: "Gotta go"1pm the next day - *Colin switches sim for evermore*
bahahahahahahaCOLD BLOODEDShe must have felt like such a prick

I don't if things are not right at home ( so to speak ) Its not fair on a potential new partner or my current partner to do the whole " is the grass greener on the other side " kind of sh*t!I've been with my partner for several years and if there came a time where i was not inlove with him any more, or something happened in which we drifted apart, or i just wasn't happy and they were things we had try to work out or things we weren't willing to compromise on then its time to end it. i will always love him as a friend, and i know what ever happened it would take a long time for me to get over him and be even interested in another. i would never want him to decieve me, so i wouldn't treat him in that way.