Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim

dickhead family members

46 posts in this topic

how u deal wit them

if its a guy i tell them to bareback one slore called malika, guaranteed syphilis in dis.

funny how u wud bareback me if u had the chance stilll

grey goose you hoe!let me borrow ur jaw!!!!!!!!!!!

how can ublank family

if there not an elder (aunty/uncle) you have the freedom to tell them about themselves / lock them off

ok ok

avoid confrontation

lmao when i read that post i made the following expression:expressiong.jpg

detach yourself from them if possibletell them about themselves

how can ublank family
havent spoken to my mum in 9 monthsaint spoken to my sis in 3 monthsaint spoken to my step dad for the same timeironically the family member i most recently spoke to was my real dad in Africahate the guy, but i need sutin from himaint spoken to my fam coz hey pissed me off n my mum was on my step dad's side when he kiced me out n my sis was on some next sh*t that pissed me offwhich is i why i actually change my name to X no middle or surname just XXXn the reason i gt kicked was because i gt kicked out of a psychiatric hospital, hw can u throw a mentally unstable guy onto the streets n m mm knew abut ths n all she could do was bullshit she knew i had no where to live n sis was jus makin things worseso f*ck themmy cousin saved my life doe lettme stay there for a while she aint blood by shes my cousinanyway, enough with the lifestory

loool at bobby i got some long feud with my oldest sister jus dont really get on with her but i jus ignore her existence when we're around each other..thats the best way to deal with it for me

David dont you think you should try and rectify things with your fam, well your mum and sister anyway?

David dont you think you should try and rectify things with your fam, well your mum and sister anyway?
nopeit dnt bother me im content with the situation as it is

nopeit dnt bother me im content with the situation as it is
Hmmm ok. I cant really argue as I dont know everything.

FIRM ITUnless its my dador his sisterthose two get the cold shoulder treatmentGot onto one of my cousins about skin bleaching in Ghana too, she used to really like me :( but meh.

got family in hellstone who i dont see much; quite good rele coz i dont get on with them at all

i cant blank my family
neva can i but someone has realllllllllllllllllllly took the piss and i hate them but i cant exactly stop talkin to them cus the whole fam wil get involved an i will come out the bad guy i told them about themselves dnt get me wrong but i jus wanna f*ck them up but i cant i love them i dnt want them to get away with this thoso i dunno, silent treatment for a few decades i suppose

Lol Malika, nobody on here would bareback you.
Not true.
Ewwwww.

i cant blank my family
neva can i but someone has realllllllllllllllllllly took the piss and i hate them but i cant exactly stop talkin to them cus the whole fam wil get involved an i will come out the bad guy i told them about themselves dnt get me wrong but i jus wanna f*ck them up but i cant i love them i dnt want them to get away with this thoso i dunno, silent treatment for a few decades i suppose
What did they do