dickhead family members

Kim

Guest Triple XXX
how can ublank family
havent spoken to my mum in 9 monthsaint spoken to my sis in 3 monthsaint spoken to my step dad for the same timeironically the family member i most recently spoke to was my real dad in Africahate the guy, but i need sutin from himaint spoken to my fam coz hey pissed me off n my mum was on my step dad's side when he kiced me out n my sis was on some next sh*t that pissed me offwhich is i why i actually change my name to X no middle or surname just XXXn the reason i gt kicked was because i gt kicked out of a psychiatric hospital, hw can u throw a mentally unstable guy onto the streets n m mm knew abut ths n all she could do was bullshit she knew i had no where to live n sis was jus makin things worseso f*ck themmy cousin saved my life doe lettme stay there for a while she aint blood by shes my cousinanyway, enough with the lifestory

Guest Triple XXX
David dont you think you should try and rectify things with your fam, well your mum and sister anyway?
nopeit dnt bother me im content with the situation as it is

i cant blank my family
neva can i but someone has realllllllllllllllllllly took the piss and i hate them but i cant exactly stop talkin to them cus the whole fam wil get involved an i will come out the bad guy i told them about themselves dnt get me wrong but i jus wanna f*ck them up but i cant i love them i dnt want them to get away with this thoso i dunno, silent treatment for a few decades i suppose

i cant blank my family
neva can i but someone has realllllllllllllllllllly took the piss and i hate them but i cant exactly stop talkin to them cus the whole fam wil get involved an i will come out the bad guy i told them about themselves dnt get me wrong but i jus wanna f*ck them up but i cant i love them i dnt want them to get away with this thoso i dunno, silent treatment for a few decades i suppose
What did they do