Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HangTheDJ

Oasis Split (again)

9 posts in this topic

Well Noel's 'left' anyway

"It's with some sadness and great relief to tell you that I quit Oasis tonight. People will write and say what they like, but I simply could not go on working with Liam a day longer."Apologies to all the people who bought tickets for the shows in Paris, Konstanz and Milan"
Shite since 1998 so minor, my mates are raging atm, think I'm winding them up :lol:

oasis are sh*t, this is minor

They showed them when they were both at the City Wolves match sitting so far apart, was bait they were pissed at each other. Pissed for their fans.

good, i just wish i would never hear one of their songs again.the worst part about oasis, is when a song comes on in a shitty bar u get a group of lads in a huddle rocking about singing spilling their pints and bumping into other people. its way too homoerotic

good, i just wish i would never hear one of their songs again.the worst part about oasis, is when a song comes on in a shitty bar u get a group of lads in a huddle rocking about singing spilling their pints and bumping into other people. its way too homoerotic

Haven't been worth listening to since 'What's The Story, Morning Glory?'

They've hardly split. Liam will just get a guitarist to take his place for the remaining dates. Only thing is no songs will get written now and if they do they'll be mediocre.