Who Wants In ???

Hank Moody

I have been approached by a TV company to take part in a show and need some helpbasically to cut a long story short the show is based on two separate people,there given 72hrs in which to raise a army using only social networking site such as forums, facebook, and myspace etc etcthe army will consist of as many people as possible to do battle in a huge game of paintballfriend of friend are welcome and it would be based in London, with all equipment supplied freethe show is as much about the strength of the social networking fabric as it is about the battleso if i go ahead with itWHO'S INand how many friends could u bring 100%jus wanna get a rough idea of how many i could round up outside of my own circlethe production company i have worked with before and produce shows for mainly the BBC and ch4if u don't wanna be on camera and just be part of the background that's fine as i said not everyone will wanna be on cam u can even wear a mask or bandanna if u wantalso need suggestion for my team name was thinkin Shotta's but might be a bit bait lolHolla

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when is itif its not on wednesday, friday or saturday i can roll and bring couple man aswell...
i think filming will be between mid sept-mid octi will be filming a video dairy for a few day but i'm guessing filmin will be on a sunday coz it makes sense, cant see them doin it on a week dayanyones got any team names