Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lieutenant

The Final Destination

22 posts in this topic

Saw it today in 3D.Don't watch it if it aint in 3D, f*ck*ng SICK in 3DFilm itself was quite good as all of them are, didn't expect it to end the way it did at all.Recommended7/10

have plans on reachingwill probably reach with mrs ego on tuesday or suttin or after i get back from football on sunday...

yeah ive been a fan of ov them all, will reach at some point in 3d!safe

i saw the advert and know how everyone died. im sure its good in 3d tho

Just went Surrey Quays and watched this film.f*ck*ng SHITTEST FILM EVER!!!I watched in 3d and nothing new happened. Things fly out wooop-dy doooo!Just like the other final destinations only 20x shitter. I was expecting to find out more about death and sh*t but nothing. They could have gone deeper with it but the writers are pants.

Final Destination series is terrible, would have watched because it was 3D.But after that piece of sh*t that was my bloody valentine, piss off.

Someone ban this Lieutenant guy, you owe me £32 famSeriously though how you gonna call it f*ck*ng sick? Are you 12 years old?Shitest film I have seen in a long time, actually pissed cos I shoulda copped the new Batman game and chilled at yard.f*ck*ng Mug.

someone link me to full summary so I can imagine it and then get the film for cheap

scrolled past everythinggonna go see it in 3d

Someone ban this Lieutenant guy, you owe me £32 famSeriously though how you gonna call it f*ck*ng sick? Are you 12 years old?Shitest film I have seen in a long time, actually pissed cos I shoulda copped the new Batman game and chilled at yard.f*ck*ng Mug.
:lol: :lol:

waitits £32 to see it in 3d?

waitits £32 to see it in 3d?
Na that was for 3 heads and some snacks.

I paid £10.45 for the ticket and £6.50 for a hot dog and drink. Some rip off. When the dvd comes out I should get it for free! the cunts.

I didn't say the film was f*ck*ng sick you invalidI said the film was quite good.Silly c*nt.

lol f*ck seeing this then

Film was sh*t.Spolier:

Only decent death was the one in the pool when the blokes intestines got sucked through that drain....

my bro and mrs have gone to see this tonight, silly me offered to babysit :-/but ye im looking to watch it in 3d mid week time

herd quite a few people say its sh*t, others say its ok in 3D. neva seen a full 3D film so may reach just to see.tbh i rather watch district 9 or dance flick tho.