Ugly african who should shave it bald tries lipsing

streets.

Teacher who French-kissed 14-year-old schoolgirl spared jail because of his heart conditionA science master who French kissed a 14-year-old girl and asked pupils about their sex lives was spared jail because he has a heart condition. Keith Ogunsola, 44, grabbed the teenager in his office before kissing her as she tried to push him away. The married father also embarrassed girl pupils during a chemistry revision class by asking if they had performed sex acts on their boyfriends. article-1209695-063696CC000005DC-337_468x571.jpgOgunsola had been warned last month that he faced an inevitable prison sentence. But Judge Martyn Zeidman, QC, suspended a 12-week jail term for 12 months after reading medical reports. The judge said: 'Certainly what you have done doesn't deserve a death sentence. 'I'm just persuaded that it would be right in the circumstances of this case to suspend the sentence of imprisonment. 'You will never again be employed as a school teacher. My primary concern is to protect members of the public and other potential pupils.' The judge praised the victim's courage, adding: 'I want to pay tribute to the girl who bravely made this complaint. She's a very impressive young lady.Ogunsola was banned indefinitely from working with under-18s and will be placed on the sex offenders' register for five years. Snaresbrook Crown Court in East London heard how Ogunsola struck at the school where he taught in Ilford, Essex, on February 27 last year. Describing her ordeal in Ogunsola's office, the girl said: 'He put his arms around my waist and said, "Do you want a kiss?"'He pulled me close and then kissed me and put his tongue in my mouth. 'I pushed him away. He pulled me really close. He was holding my wrists and he kissed me again.' She said she was 'shocked' by Ogunsola's advances and simply 'froze'. She said Ogunsola asked her: 'Aren't you supposed to be my Valentine?' The girl said she reminded Ogunsolahe was married with children. 'I said, "You have got a wife and kids and I have got a boyfriend". He said, "Dump your boyfriend".' Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...l#ixzz0PYYoQATg

Not sure about this. There is no admitting from him that he did this.In my secondary school, some girl tried to drop a sexual harassment claim on our Nigerian ICT teacher because he didn't want to move to her. She eventually got found out though and he was lucky it never got to court.Just saying, it could have been painted in one way different to what actually happened.

Nigerian teachers are f*ckedwe had some that came as substitute teachersalways leering at the chicks
ain even jus them there are ALOT of teachers who are in the profession for the wrong reasonsmy ICT teacher was some white guy, did some f*ck up things, we made a log book after a while about itshowed it to one of our form tutors, she jus larfed 'what can i do girls'my own mother actually didnt believe me

I had some f*cked up teachers in both the Cathloic schools i went to.One of them was having an affair with a 15 year old girl.Most of the time, girls these days are all rolling up their skirts about 5 times to impress god knows who.
girls have been rollin up their skirts for time in memorialmore time it ain for them pervy blasted teachersfor boys at school, on the bus, etc/i see certain female teachers, wearin some low cut tops, short skirts probably to try an impress the male teachers in the schoolbut then when these over grown hormonal 15 yr old boys get out of hand, them women wanna start bawlintoo much teachers have got it twisted