Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imhim

Gunna D

77 posts in this topic

Has he got any mixtapes?if so any links?Nice 1

These pigs want me in the cellThe feds are tryna clear our spots out like clearasilThats why they wanna follow manI dont really wanna run but if the federali comeIll put a new meaning into running man

Gunna is meh he's the only guy in SN1 that hasnt merked a beat or even dropped a mad bar

Gunna is meh he's the only guy in SN1 that hasnt merked a beat or even dropped a mad bar
:/

:/ indeeddidnt used to rate him but he is goodbut in terms of sn1giggs>>Kyzer>>>Tiny Boost>Gunna

:/ indeeddidnt used to rate him but he is goodbut in terms of sn1giggs>>Kyzer>>>Tiny Boost>Gunna
Gunna is the hardest in sn1 point blank periodNEVER HALF IN ITGOT MY HEART IN ITTHEY SAY WERE HARDARE WE? WE ARE INIT

CANT EAT ME IM LIKE BUBBLE GUMwheelnah Tiny Boost>>>Gunna

imo it goes Killa Ki>Gunna D> Fem Felon > T Boost >Joe Grind >Gigs >Kyzerare killa ki and fem felon Sn1 though?

Gunna is definetly not the hardest in that camp im sure of thathe needs to switch up his flow a little

Gunna is the hardest in sn1 point blank periodNEVER HALF IN ITGOT MY HEART IN ITTHEY SAY WERE HARDARE WE? WE ARE INIT
lol joketangkyzer>>>gunna

Killa Kilmaoramadan mubarak akhJoe Grind ahead of Gigs and Kyze was jokes also

Killa Ki is OPB and Fem Fel is OTB he was SN1 b4

fem felon aint in otb, hes on his own ting now. otb is just the woolyroad niggas buck, fix, swif, sizzle and the rest.in sn1boom productions>>>>>>>giggs=kyze> joe grind>t.boost>gunna dkilla ki is the worst rapper ive ever heard

Killa Kilmaoramadan mubarak akhJoe Grind ahead of Gigs and Kyze was jokes also
lOlGigs is swag since after hard bodiedAs for Killa Ki have u listened to his mixtapes??

Yeah I heard Ki he is sh*tdont rate him one bit although he did well on that last track on cut above the restFixdot'm>Giggs>Youngsta>Fem>Blade>rest

he's not great. can jam too him tho with the right beatps interior is plush

Yeah I heard Ki he is sh*tdont rate him one bit although he did well on that last track on cut above the restFixdot'm>Giggs>Youngsta>Fem>Blade>rest
:lol: :lol: @ that selection your poor mp3 playerdvs > young spray > killa ki >blade > gunna >fem fel > rap music/thread

lol @ Gunna joining profilepic this summer though