P.Brisco - Free him now!

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill
Free Brisco, I've recieved info that he is in pen for 2 years on gun related charges
Come home soon Briscy, make the whole 9 yards in one piece look forward to seeing you posting again take care.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
I heard that the British Government commissioned him to research whether the streets are really like the Wire. He now wears two vests.
damn this was the unfunniest thing i have heard in a fortnight.
i didnt wanna say anything....
Knock KnockWho's There?P. Brisco!P. Brisco WHO?!Damn homie, how many people do you know called P. Brisco!

I heard that the British Government commissioned him to research whether the streets are really like the Wire. He now wears two vests.
Knock KnockWho's There?P. Brisco!P. Brisco WHO?!Damn homie, how many people do you know called P. Brisco!
tumbleweed.jpg

Guest Esquilax
tumbleweed.jpg
So a guy called P. Brisco walks into a bar at 11:00PM. Barman says "Hello Sir, what can I get you?" P. Brisco says "I'll have a Strongbow and a whiskey for my ghost friend over there." The Barman replied "Sorry Sir, we don't serve spirits after 10:00!"