NM Rothschild Pitches Motorway Privatisation Plan

Thun

NM Rothschild Pitches Motorway Privatisation Plan A radical plan to raise £100 billion by privatising the motorway network has been presented to the three main political parties by NM Rothschild, the influential investment bank.Rothschild, an architect of several privatisations, made its pitch in the weeks running up to the summer recess on July 21, Whitehall sources said. Bankers told leading politicians that the sale of the roads overseen by the Highways Agency — all motorways and most big trunk roads — could help revive battered public finances.Toll-road companies and infrastructure funds would compete to operate and maintain stretches of the network.In one version of the scheme, the government would pay for upkeep through a system of “shadow” tolls. A more radical, and less politically palatable, option would be for companies to charge motorists directly through toll booths or electronic card readers. The RAC Foundation, a motorists’ group, advocated privatisation in a report last week.The Rothschild plan has already won the support of Vince Cable, the Liberal Democrats’ deputy leader and Treasury spokesman.“This is an attractive, positive idea which could release considerable resources to the public finances and may have real environmental merits,” Cable said. “The scale of it is vast — it makes rail privatisation look like small beer.” http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/busi...icle6814923.ece
These enemys of mankind have no shame and are just doing it in your face nowThey want to destroy this nation and are hell bent on doing it by all means

lmao @ the tories jumping on the privitisation ideaf*ck them a vote for the tories is a stupid voteedit: lemme rant some moreprivitising public services - it does free up money, but at what cost? making a business out of a public service raises alot of issues for exampe - its main objective is to generate revene, making profit, rather than provide a service

On first glance I am thinking big deal, its going to raise 100 Billion for public finances. (although not all of it will directly go there, problem number 1)Soooo, further enlighten me on how it will work and why you think its such a danger for the public?

On first glance I am thinking big deal, its going to raise 100 Billion for public finances. (although not all of it will directly go there, problem number 1)Soooo, further enlighten me on how it will work and why you think its such a danger for the public?
They'll be charging you to use roads. Dont think anymore needs to be said really.They can then bump train prices if they want when people stop driving as much, and then when they are so high that people have no choice but to drive, then they can bump petrol prices and toll road prices.Money grabbing cunts

put gadgets in cars so ur charged by the miletheyll run it as a green thing stoppin ppl from using cars etcwen they kno damn well we need to use cars
yeah thats where you come in, you can wire mine up so its running backwards or somthing
Allow this charge by mile crap.They will use this info to extort more money (faster than the speed limit etc etc)

These are the sort of stories and theories that I 100% believe. Charging the public to use motorways will be the next thing, there are already trials happening. It's disgusting and I hope someone organises a big demonstration or protest.
With an increasing amount of cars on the roads and a finite supply of road, how do you propose motorways are maintained?What's stopping you from organising this demonstration? If it really bothered you that much, you'll organise it.* I'm using the term "you" as a proxy for everybody who disagrees with this.

These are the sort of stories and theories that I 100% believe. Charging the public to use motorways will be the next thing, there are already trials happening. It's disgusting and I hope someone organises a big demonstration or protest.
With an increasing amount of cars on the roads and a finite supply of road, how do you propose motorways are maintained?What's stopping you from organising this demonstration? If it really bothered you that much, you'll organise it.* I'm using the term "you" as a proxy for everybody who disagrees with this.
LMAO at thinking this will pay for motorways to be maintained when the money will go into the hands of the people running itWhere do you think the money has come from to build the motorways and maintain them for all these years?Certain people are begging to be charged more to be on the road and want some elitist family raping the country by all means

Taxes, thats how I expect them to be maintained. The UK population already pays more then enough tax to cover the cost of building and maintaining motorways. In fact, out of all the public services I would argue that motorways are the cheapest service to actually maintain.

LMAO at thinking this will pay for motorways to be maintained when the money will go into the hands of the people running itWhere do you think the money has come from to build the motorways and maintain them for all these years?Certain people are begging to be charged more to be on the road and want some elitist family raping the country by all means
your hate for jewish elitist families is anti semitic

Give up Venomat least Thun had an interest in this type of stuff from dayThun was talking about the NWO back when you was coming up with your bus theory

Give up Venomat least Thun had an interest in this type of stuff from dayThun was talking about the NWO back when you was coming up with your bus theory
i dont talk about the NWO. cos its fake and i have shown that it is and will continue toyou are clearly too stupid and too much of a hyporcite to understand, so keep hating muslims (while keeping an open mind!!!!) you d*ckheadgive up talking to me

Guest WAVESURFER
SO LET ME GET THIS RIGHT, WHEN WAVESURFER IS PROVED TO BE A DUNCE, HE LOCKS TOPICS???f*ck*ng STUPID PRICK, GUY LIVES IN SCOTLAND ON A FARM AND AIMS TO LOOK LIKE THIS:vlcsnap-198497-copy.jpgd*ckHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:/

Venom come like Hitler on here spreading his Nazi ideals with his henchman like CM punk and others who drop sly remarks
haters-gonna-hate.gif
Its good you have shown your true colours because not only have you exposed yourself as a faggott but a jew hating one at that