Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dubby

Is this worth it?

23 posts in this topic

Is this worth it for £80 preowned? xbox-360-arcade-holiday-bundle-2.jpgIncludes: Sega Superstars Tennis, wireless controller, 256Mb memory, standard Av cable and power cord.

yepa xtra £30 to necksta and u have a flashed 360

yeah that's the planor I could get a preowned 60GB Pro pack for £120, but I also could just buy a hard drive separately from my workmatehow important is the harddrive?

Get the pro pack.You'll have a 2008 model XBOX as well.

What's wrong with the 2009 model? Can't be flashed?**I'm assuming because the Sega Tennis bundle came out this year it will be this year's model

2009 can be flashed, it wont be a 2009 console though. Unless its fresh from MS, which I doubt.

Nah, Blockbuster trade-in. I'll check the box anyway, if the actual box says 2009 in the small-print does that mean it will be a 2009 model? 'cause it's a proper official bundle, like the game comes in the box with the console and whatnot.If it's not I'll go with the Pro then.

da hard drive is v.important

is having 40 more GB that important though? 'cause I can get a 20gb off someone for a good price or possibly just switch the memory unit with my bro's

is having 40 more GB that important though? 'cause I can get a 20gb off someone for a good price or possibly just switch the memory unit with my bro's
nah 20 is kl unless u want to install bare games on ur hdd

Well a few, how much space does Marvel Vs Capcom and/or Worms take up? + When you get Xbox (original) games, do they dump themselves onto the harddrive? 'cause I'm planning on getting Shenmue 2

They have these in stock now in Blockbuster?
They are in stock brand new in most stores, only like 2 stores have this pack pre-owned, so I'm getting someone to send it over to a closer store. It's £100 preowned but I'm getting 20% staff discount = £80 total.

Well a few, how much space does Marvel Vs Capcom and/or Worms take up? + When you get Xbox (original) games, do they dump themselves onto the harddrive? 'cause I'm planning on getting Shenmue 2
these wont take much space the originals(disks) wont take muchspace unless you download them str8 from da marketplace

cool, thanks for the info manI can always buy a SATA drive and use the same enclosure right?

SATA drive?sh*t das to technical for me man

They have these in stock now in Blockbuster?
They are in stock brand new in most stores, only like 2 stores have this pack pre-owned, so I'm getting someone to send it over to a closer store. It's £100 preowned but I'm getting 20% staff discount = £80 total.
Bah.

Nope usin an aftermarket drive isnt an option :(

Badman

Badman
/i need that game in my life.

lol Flashed = olden days chipping of the console allowing the user to play copied games

Badman
/i need that game in my life.
C/S