Disney are buying MARVEL

neeko

Entertainment giant Walt Disney is to buy Marvel Entertainment in a shares and cash deal valued at $4bn (£2.5bn).The deal means Disney will take over ownership of 5,000 Marvel characters, such as Spider-Man and the X-Men.Marvel shareholders will get $30 per share in cash plus 0.745 Disney shares for every Marvel share owned.The boards of Disney and Marvel have both approved the deal, which now needs the backing of Marvel shareholders and competition authorities.Marvel shares were ahead $9.76, or 25%, to $48.41 in midday trading while Disney shares fell 94 cents, or 3.5%, to $25.90.'Great assets'"We believe that adding Marvel to Disney's unique portfolio of brands provides significant opportunities for long-term growth and value creation," Disney president and chief executive Robert Iger said."We are pleased to bring this talent and these great assets to Disney."Other Marvel's characters include Captain America, the Fantastic Four and Thor."Disney is the perfect home for Marvel's fantastic library of characters given its proven ability to expand content creation and licensing businesses," said Marvel chief executive Ike Perlmutter."This is an unparalleled opportunity for Marvel to build upon its vibrant brand and character properties by accessing Disney's tremendous global organization and infrastructure around the world," he added. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8230504.stmthe jews strike again

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the jews strike again
FFSAll this anti-semitism & f*ck*ng illuminati bollocks on here's becoming very annoying. Stop it.
a semite is a person of semitic heritage. semites do not include white european khazarians so stop chatting sh*tstay in the alternative skinny jeans emo room if you cant take a dose of reality

Kingdom Hearts 3 ft Xmen and the fantastic four.Saw this earlier, its a par.
:lol:
Never actually understood anti-semitism...Jews have been always just White people to me. And they get money. So why are people pissed? Lol
Because...
they get money
SMH...Not gonna lie, I envy the Jewish community to a degree. I like the way they go about things, to an extent. I think alot of ethnic minorities should try to emulate what the Jewish community does. To an extent...

Never actually understood anti-semitism...Jews have been always just White people to me. And they get money. So why are people pissed? Lol
Because...
they get money
SMH...Not gonna lie, I envy the Jewish community to a degree. I like the way they go about things, to an extent. I think alot of ethnic minorities should try to emulate what the Jewish community does. To an extent...
yeah we should get involve in champioining the slave trade, take control of banks and cause world wars and instigate religious and ethnic hatredvery admiriable.

Guest WAVESURFER
the jews strike again
FFSAll this anti-semitism & f*ck*ng illuminati bollocks on here's becoming very annoying. Stop it.
a semite is a person of semitic heritage. semites do not include white european khazarians so stop chatting sh*tstay in the alternative skinny jeans emo room if you cant take a dose of reality
:/ Piss off, sodomite.

Because...
they get money
yeah we should get involve in champioining the slave trade, take control of banks and cause world wars and instigate religious and ethnic hatredvery admiriable.
Reading comprehension is a mothaf*cker. 'To an extent'. The ignorance is also shocking. Like the majority of the Jewish community was involved in championing the slave trade, political corruption, etc.Bigot.

Because...
they get money
Reading comprehension is a mothaf*cker. 'To an extent'. The ignorance is also shocking. Like the majority of the Jewish community was involved in championing the slave trade, political corruption, etc.Bigot.
if your father did something bad so his family can live in riches, you are liable if you know about this and do nothing. or try and silence anyone who talks about what your father did. maggot. but this thread is about disney

The jew hating crowd are not any different to the all muslim are terrawrists crowdThey get fed a whole bunch of disinformation and believe all of it plus they can hide behind false information when really they just got a hate for that race/religious people

Star Wars is Racist Watto was a Jewish stereotype. The Neimoidians spoke in the type of broken English common in Asia. Jar Jar is an obvious mocking of Jamaican culture. Worse yet, Jango and his clones represent the American concerns about Mexican immigration.Actually, Lucas is Jewish man who has a thing for Asian mythology, Jar Jar's voice and mannerisms were designed by actor Ahmed Best, a black man, and Temeura Morrison and Daniel Logan are from New Zealand, not Latin America.However, after sitting through ten hours of Star Wars flicks with a pen and paper, looking for stuff to whine about, I have observed an even more disturbing racial trend. Let's start at the beginning. Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi are the first Jedi introduced in the saga. Both are white males, but Qui-Gon dies at the hands of Darth Maul, who, with his black and red tattoos, obviously represents the anger of the oppressed blacks and Native Americans.Anakin Skywalker is brought in first as a whiney, annoying little kid - an obvious mocking of white American youth - and shows up in Episode II as an arrogant and whiney young adult. At one point in the movie, he even goes so far as to wipe out an entire camp of Tusken Raiders, representative of the whites who stole America from the natives.Also, there is not one single white person on the Jedi council. In fact, the two people running the show are Yoda, an elderly cinematic shilling to the idea that the older generations are smarter and more capable than the younger, and Mace Windu, a black man. In fact, so important was Darth Shaft that he was given the only purple lightsaber in the galaxy. Why don't any of the white Jedi get a unique color?While we're at it, let's take a closer look at lightsabers. The blades themselves are a core of white light surrounded by color. As if to say that, while white people may be in power, we are surrounded, and it's only a matter of time before we are usurped by people of color.As the saga progresses, we meet Luke Skywalker, whiney offspring of Anakin. This stereotypical cracker farmboy is not only every bit as obnoxious as his father, but also spends the first two movies lusting after his sister while trying to destroy the Empire. This is basically saying that all white people are dumb, incestuous rednecks, hell-bent on power.The white women of Star Wars aren't treated any better. Padme is shown to be a stoic little bitch in Episode I. In Episode II, she gives herself to Anakin with very little resistance. Combine this with Leia's pseudo-incestuous inability to settle on Luke or Han for two movies, and white women are painted as dirty little sluts who will give it up to anyone and everyone.Darth Vader - the blackest man in the galaxy - bossing around stormtroopers, who are the biggest collection of white folks the world has ever known. Is this meant to promote the idea of blacks enslaving whites? I had hoped that both races had learned from the Civil War that slavery is wrong. The residual anger over white oppression of blacks has gone too far.If you pay attention, you'll also notice that the whole of the Empire is comprised of white men. The lesson? White men are evil, and only want money, power, and land (or planetary systems, as the case may be). Is this what we should be teaching our children?As the saga progresses, we learn that Obi-Wan failed as a teacher, which is what led Anakin to the Dark Side. This is just another example of how whites are always portrayed in film as inadequate and inept.And Anakin Skywalker's journey is the most disappointing aspect of the Star Wars mythology. When he is young, weak, and conflicted, he is a white male, but once he becomes powerful and strong, he also becomes the picture of blackness, complete with the deep, black, bassy voice of James Earl Jones. Yet as soon as his whiney kid forces Vader to take out Emperor Palpatine (another example of how the only white men with any power in the saga are old white men), Vader's visage is removed, bringing him back to the "white" side where he's too weak to even breathe without the aide of his blackness.

The jew hating crowd are not any different to the all muslim are terrawrists crowdThey get fed a whole bunch of disinformation and believe all of it plus they can hide behind false information when really they just got a hate for that race/religious people
the NWO / hate the govt crowd are no different to middle aged women jumping on this go green campaignor bank managers and their children wearing bandanas and 'protesting' against globalisation in the citythey hide behind some campaign only using selective truths to confuse and distract people from the real truththey get fed a bunch of dis information from sites run by jesuists and anti arab/ govt/jewish /sponsored outletsso they can spread apathy fear and Dis information

Guest WAVESURFER
Wavesurfer is a joker.Using words that have been brainwashed into him to think that it means something completely different.Disclaimer: Venom is still a confused faggot though.
Trust this little c*nt to get involved.From Webster's dictionary: * Main Entry: an·ti–Sem·i·tism * Pronunciation: \ˌan-tē-ˈse-mə-ˌti-zəm, ˌan-ˌtī-\ * Function: noun * Date: 1882: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial groupYou both knew what I meant, the fact that yr trying to hide behind semantics just shows how baseless yr argument is.

The NWO are the powerful ones.No hate for Khazar jews, just telling the truth.I would sex their women, marry and breed up, no biggy.But certian people get fed disinformation due to someone not wanting to say who the NWO is hugely made out of, due to their family heritage........

Guest WAVESURFER
The NWO are the powerful ones.No hate for Khazar jews, just telling the truth.I would sex their women, marry and breed up, no biggy.But certian people get fed disinformation due to someone not wanting to say who the NWO is hugely made out of, due to their family heritage........
:confused:

Because...
they get money
if your father did something bad so his family can live in riches, you are liable if you know about this and do nothing. or try and silence anyone who talks about what your father did. maggot. but this thread is about disney
So what you're saying is, any Jewish family with money today, it's dirty money involved. All Jewish wealth is inherited. That's what you're saying. And none of this wealth is re-invested into more positive means? That's what you're saying yeah?Whilst we're at it, all Black people are degenerate members of society & are vicious savages, White people should put up their money for reparations...You get the point.

i dont hate jews

Wavesurfer is a joker.Using words that have been brainwashed into him to think that it means something completely different.Disclaimer: Venom is still a confused faggot though.
He's right though...EDIT: THIS IS VENOM FFS. VENOM!!! The thickest piece of sh*t on here thats confused about his sexuality so has to find an outlet to express his anger, which just happens to be against Jews. Needs to be banned tbh.