F.A.O MAC Users

Badman

Mac OS X Snow Leopard - Now AvailableAnyone got it?whats it saying?Just seeing that its £25 to download. Way I see it is that it should be free to download as I got Leopard already so must be something totally new otherwise thats a jipI dont mind forking out though coz Mac OS X >>>>>>>>

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was to cop a Macbook now would it come with
depends if u go mac shop probably would
From my understanding, Snow will be preinstalled on machines bought after the 8th september. If you buy a machine now, they'll just throw in a disc...same ting really.I bought one of the new released macbook pro's in June, so I was able to buy snow for the £7.95 up to date program. Delivery should be anytime now, thats if the bloody postal strike doesnt delay things even further.

kick question for people with macbooks or anyone for that matterif ive had my macbook sat on my bed while im watching a film, is it normal for the bottom to be so hot it burns my hand to hold it there for more than a few seconds, i know i shudnt put it on my bed, but that surely cant be normal, ive got a widget which monitors temperatures and it reads 79 degrees. wtf

kick question for people with macbooks or anyone for that matterif ive had my macbook sat on my bed while im watching a film, is it normal for the bottom to be so hot it burns my hand to hold it there for more than a few seconds, i know i shudnt put it on my bed, but that surely cant be normal, ive got a widget which monitors temperatures and it reads 79 degrees. wtf
Swear all laptops are like that/whats the score on downloading this? will it screw things up or is it cool?

The bottom of my macbook ca get hot but not as hot as you are saying. However, the adaptor when on carpet or a material it gets stupid hot like it would burn my hand if I held it for a few seconds. I need to have it on laminate flooring.

The bottom of my macbook ca get hot but not as hot as you are saying. However, the adaptor when on carpet or a material it gets stupid hot like it would burn my hand if I held it for a few seconds. I need to have it on laminate flooring.
@Kahuna: What model you got? I believe its a general issue with the pre 2008 macbooks to get really hot...as you said placing it on your bed is never a good idea for ANY laptop. The newer ones are meant to run cooler tho.