Deep Story

Sub_Zero

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2
10-20% tip if the service is good and they didnt add service charge to my sh*ti hate service chargethey get f*ck all when i spot that
you know you don't have to pay service charge?
so when they put it on your receipt you can just say you don't want to pay it?
Yeah or you can give them a tip of your choice
if you have a group of over 6 or 7 though. it's compulsory

10-20% tip if the service is good and they didnt add service charge to my sh*ti hate service chargethey get f*ck all when i spot that
Yea, just say "can you take that off the bill pls?"Thats what i say, then :D

Hate the way tips have become almost compulsory, should only be given when service is exceptional, they get a wage.its jokes when u pay by card and they bring you the chip and pin machine, can feel the hate from them as they watch me press no when it comes up with 'do u wanna add service charge'.

Hate the way tips have become almost compulsory, should only be given when service is exceptional, they get a wage.its jokes when u pay by card and they bring you the chip and pin machine, can feel the hate from them as they watch me press no when it comes up with 'do u wanna add service charge'.
you just reminded me, in one restaurant I went to, they named it something else. I didn't even understand what it said so I typed in the bill total thinking that was what it was asking. I looked up and saw the waiter smiling then clocked that it was the tip it was asking me for and hit the cancel button quick. damn near paid £50 for some bland chicken.I still tipped him though, seein as the service was good.

okay...'cause it's usually that many when I see the charge on the bill, still makes me mad though, don't care if these white people around me think I'm cheap - gosh darn it I am!

No it isn't, there were 12 of us last week. Didn't give them a penny.

When it's snuck onto the bill, refuse to pay it. They rely on the fact that most people don't check/can't be bothered/don't want to seem cheap in front of company. But if you do kick up a fuss, don't go back there, at least not for a couple months. If you complain they'll probably remember you, and there's a chance they'll do some outlandish sh*t to your food next time