Chip & Skepta are going for that mainstream money?

Tirunih

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funnily enough i actually like the skepta song & video.. the intro to his video is sick imo..chippy ?? i don't get this guy... i really don't know what he is doing in terms of the music he's making... the video does not suit him.. the adulthood actress chick cannot sing... also the video is depressing. I think he's going to to flop tbh.

chip tune is betterhe got a f*ck*ng amazing reception at reading, fanbase is live and kicking.
that's what it's about at the end of the day i guess..i think if your an road mc turned mainstream artist.. it doesn't take that much creativity to have a decent fanbase in this countryhowever i'm not saying that the UK urban artist don't have creativity because Tinchy has that creative side to him.

Guest Triple XXX
chip tune is betterhe got a f*ck*ng amazing reception at reading, fanbase is live and kicking.
the marketers @ sony know what they're doing!
swear he jus does one off dealsdiamonds was with jive

Hmm, how can I word this...Skepta doesn't have the lyrical formula that will allow him to break the charts.
lol this ain't the US He doesn't need to lyrical formula to hit the charts..what he needs is a musical presence and a way of delivering his doo doo bars lol
what he means is skepta is sh*t and has no commercial appeal... guy cant write commercial lyrics to save his life.he shoudl stick to writing about licking off headtops.He appeals to no one being commercial.

Hmm, how can I word this...Skepta doesn't have the lyrical formula that will allow him to break the charts.
lol this ain't the US He doesn't need to lyrical formula to hit the charts..what he needs is a musical presence and a way of delivering his doo doo bars lol
what he means is skepta is sh*t and has no commercial appeal... guy cant write commercial lyrics to save his life.he shoudl stick to writing about licking off headtops.He appeals to no one being commercial.
oh i get ya.

skeptas should jump on a next bandwagon its not working for him

Guest Tibbius
the marketers @ sony know what they're doing!
swear he jus does one off dealsdiamonds was with jive
He's with Sony now....