Indian Bus boy

Gunner

lets just turn this in2 a parring asians thread, we all know its going that way
But your asian yourself you mug.
initHis probably one of dem pissed asain boys that can't get hench by going gym so he's contemplating on taking steroids instead....
http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...p;#entry1129847
i rest my case
LMFAOd#sgsgshfshsfhdsfhs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe hes just intelligentobviously thats somethingto be mocked in the black/white working class community
its not really intelligence is it, it's learning facts
at 4 years old. Say your in Bow and want to get to Richmond, he will tell you what bus to get, where to change etc.
i can hardly contain my excitement at this special, special talent.
No 1s calling for excitment boy.

initHis probably one of dem pissed asain boys that can't get hench by going gym so he's contemplating on taking steroids instead....
i rest my case
LMFAOd#sgsgshfshsfhdsfhs
how have u come to the conclusion that i'm asian?allow making stuff up

i rest my case
LMFAOd#sgsgshfshsfhdsfhs
Shutup you d*ckhead. Your trying to get man to take the piss out of your own race. I dont know why your pissed that people know your asian, even with your bait username jas1992.Buy some steriods and call yourself tyrone.

i rest my case
LMFAOd#sgsgshfshsfhdsfhs
Shutup you d*ckhead. Your trying to get man to take the piss out of your own race. I dont know why your pissed that people know your asian, even with your bait username jas1992.Buy some steriods and call yourself tyrone.
ure just making yourself look silly now, making random stuff upy would i boy my own race, does that make any sense to you?

Guest WAVESURFER
i rest my case
LMFAOd#sgsgshfshsfhdsfhs
Tbh, I assumed that was short for Jason.

maybe hes just intelligentobviously thats somethingto be mocked in the black/white working class community
Lol sorry i thought that was the whole point of education to learn facts/info, then be able to reel it off in an exam to get the required grades to progress further in life?or have i missed something? ^)

i rest my case
LMFAOd#sgsgshfshsfhdsfhs
Tbh, I assumed that was short for Jason.
nah thats my initialswen did u last meet an asian called jack

i rest my case
LMFAOd#sgsgshfshsfhdsfhs
:o ....:lol: lol man told ya :rofl: ...kyklijklbuy yourself sum steroidsilujkilgkj;koo:rofl: and call yourself Tyronejujlikpo9pi;ikjl :lmao:

Guest Esquilax
Lol sorry i thought that was the whole point of education to learn facts/info, then be able to reel it off in an exam to get the required grades to progress further in life?or have i missed something? ^)
Intelligence and academic prowess are two very different things.So yeah, you have missed something.

i rest my case
LMFAOd#sgsgshfshsfhdsfhs
:o ....:lol: lol man told ya :rofl: ...kyklijklbuy yourself sum steroidsilujkilgkj;koo:rofl: and call yourself Tyronejujlikpo9pi;ikjl :lmao:
i can take a joke if it's aimed in my directionbut, that wasn't funny enough to warrant that exaggerated response

Intelligence and academic prowess are two very different things.So yeah, you have missed something.
I think his point was that being adept at this type of learning (fact memorisation) will mean you'll excel at school...and will have many opportunities open to you because of it. It's only one facet of someone's overall intelligence, but it is a very important, advantageous oneAnd you could contend that it's more than fact repitition anyway - devising routes across the city and correct interchanges etc would require a certain level of analytical thinking, certainly a phenomenal level for a 4 year old

Guest Triple XXX
So much gas in here. If your 4 year old son or daughter could do this you'd be over the moon. Thing is, if this was about some black boy with Jamaican parents most of the comments would be positive.
doubt itnt sayin its nt impressive coz it isbt come onits pretty useless when u think about it