Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MEIRELES.

New PC

17 posts in this topic

At the price right now it's a good deal. £500 could probably buy you the same stuff

Don't use eBay for pcs.They use £10 power supplys, £5 cases etc..u get the idea.

That PC looks sick as well.None in stock though

I got my PC from ebay about 18months ago, similar spec to that (much smaller harddrive) £310 and deliveryLike Necksta said the case is shite, but 'flashy', looks cheap tbh.The PSU blew after about 2-3 months, guy said he'd replace it but i just bought one myself for £40 or somethingNot had a problem apart from that, runs like a dream. It's far too good for what I require though, CPU usage doesn't go past 20% even with firefox/photoshop/itunes/msn/fm open together (not that I'd ever use those at the same time - just did it to test out the tools)It's at 1% now with firefox, msn and itunes

I was looking at buying a PC from ebay a little over a year ago but then changed my mind and decided to just buy the parts and build one myself.

im looking to cop a new pcactually thinking weather to get a mac or laptop but someones convinced me id be better off with a pc as my laptop never actually moves from my spoti wanna be able to play FM with all leagues in the background

do what ima do icethrow a sandbag n sum change and have someone build me a pc that will be better than a mac would for the same pricei need to be able to run music software. video editing software fm net photoshop. media pc

I bought this PC still. Got it yesterdayRunning W-7 on it.. It is a slewers.I ordered the one with a 750GB Hard drive.. guy gave me a 1TBSaaaaaaaafe.

I bought this PC still. Got it yesterdayRunning W-7 on it.. It is a slewers.I ordered the one with a 750GB Hard drive.. guy gave me a 1TBSaaaaaaaafe.
FML/FMC/FU