Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rippy

VLC Media Player

7 posts in this topic

Why is it that when I want to continue watching, for example, a film at say it's halfway point, the film hasn't loaded yet? Is it VLC or is it my laptop? It's fairly new so can't be that slow??Really irritating tbh, because I've been waiting around for 30mins waiting for it to play the point that I left it at.

didnt read ure postu got ure tablet yet?

Sure have. I just really want to finish this film tbh.

my vlc's been f*cked for time/drawing comp soon come

oh it could jus be that particular video file that doesnt allow you to do it

Why is it that when I want to continue watching, for example, a film at say it's halfway point, the film hasn't loaded yet? Is it VLC or is it my laptop? It's fairly new so can't be that slow??Really irritating tbh, because I've been waiting around for 30mins waiting for it to play the point that I left it at.
:lol: I think it's something to do with the way the avi file is encoded or its a partially downloaded file. I stopped using VLC cos I used to have the same problem with some files, Jet Audio all the way.

oh you mean you cant skip the video forward to a certain point?im not sure if that would be the file or the playerive had that problem in the past and switched between WMP and VLC