Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YFSD

Last.FM topic

18 posts in this topic

Ahhh, debating whether to post mine or not. It's my full name & that might be a bit bait.But KAWSONE, me & you have got SUPER compatibility, and Faze, me & you have got VERY HIGH compatibility.

i swear mines messed up tho.... the numbers are all wrong.... must be my itunes widget that auto updates it....

Very High with all of you, Super with Kawsonehttp://www.last.fm/user/Rickie05Yeh i could do with changin my last.fm name tbhCan it be done?
Don't think it's possible, unfortunately. Only way is to just start from scratch, which I don't really want to do.We're VERY HIGH btw. VERY HIGH with you too, Mike.

reformatting my lappy tonight to my itunes library will have to get rebuilt....should see my list swiching up in the next few weeks....

Ahhh, debating whether to post mine or not. It's my full name & that might be a bit bait.But KAWSONE, me & you have got SUPER compatibility, and Faze, me & you have got VERY HIGH compatibility.
mans calling other people gay in whatever room but comes in the music room to talk about compatibility

mans calling other people gay in whatever room but comes in the music room to talk about compatibility
:/ If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't get involved in the discussion.

Nice one guysGonna check out some music you lot are listening to...I'd say I got best compatibility with Mike, Been banging out Jay - Lucifer and Usher - Trading Places recently

Just jumped on this, added you all